Jump to content

Featured Topics

Latest Repacks

  • Hitman: The Complete First Season - GOTY Patch Only - 5.17 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Syberia 3: Digital Deluxe Edition [v3.0 + DLC, MULTi11] - 15.2 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • TransRoad: USA [v 1.0.7 + Multi7] - 1.12 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Outcast - Second Contact [DLC + Multi7] - 4.9 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Call of Duty: WWII - Inc. MP & Zombies [Multi11] [Selective Download] - CorePack V3 - From 33 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Road Rage [Multi6] - 1.1 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition – Ragnarok - 4.16 | AVAILABLE !
  • Star Wars Battlefront II Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition- [Not Cracked] - PrePack - From 31.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Assassin's Creed : Origins - Offline Activation | CorePack Exclusive - Participate Now

      Herbert Slaith

      Best downloader for Corepacks Repacks!

      Recommended Posts

      Guest noya

      hi, there seems to be some proxy or connection error?? or am I wrong?

      ط

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      PromaG
      Posted (edited)
      2 hours ago, Guest noya said:

      hi, there seems to be some proxy or connection error?? or am I wrong?

      طراحی سایت

       

      Options>General>Files savings>check  redownloading when sfv.crc checksum failed

      if this not help it means there is something with your connection - you loosing data packets...I have something like this last time technician from my internet provider  must change a cable in my building because all settings were good on their side...

      Edited by PromaG

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Herbert Slaith

      OP POST UPDATE: Added links to make members more aware of possible conflicts and issues that may occur.

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Herbert Slaith
      On 6/11/2017 at 8:06 PM, Zupremo said:

      the SINGLE PROBLEM THAT I ENCOUNTER IN JD2 is it can't handle some security features in some sites like UPTOBOX which have a 1 DL limit per 2 hour. IDM have no problem in this all you need to do is DL a free VPN extension in your browser and your good to go.

      The JD2 team update the plugins for the sites, so is good to check JD2 forum, search for and report such problems and check for updates.

      As for your VPN extension idea, why not write a guide about how to do it? :4fvfcja:

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Zupremo
      On 8/11/2017 at 10:15 PM, -Herbert- said:

      The JD2 team update the plugins for the sites, so is good to check JD2 forum, search for and report such problems and check for updates.

      As for your VPN extension idea, why not write a guide about how to do it? :4fvfcja:

      i just go to chrome web store and choose a free VPN service for the browser and that's it.

       

      i'm using ULTRASURF just search it on the chrome web store. it also fixes the problem in chrome where the capcha is showing error and you cant see it but i only use it to fix the uptobox limit and to fix the capcha problem.

      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      it says searching for files in binbox.com....and it gives option to add online and online links to the download...what should i do?

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Herbert Slaith
      1 hour ago, TheDaredVermin said:

      it says searching for files in binbox.com....and it gives option to add online and online links to the download...what should i do?

      A screenshot or two would help here bro.

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      i cannot upload...i am getting these uploading error....anyways my game is working fine even with that error at installation.....

      will it have any effects in the future in the game? maybe crashing and stuff...i am not on my own pc...i ll try to reupload pic as fast as i can when i am on my pc
       

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      sorry for that jd2 part bro...think i got the idea...

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Herbert Slaith
      10 hours ago, TheDaredVermin said:

      i cannot upload...i am getting these uploading error....anyways my game is working fine even with that error at installation.....

      will it have any effects in the future in the game? maybe crashing and stuff...i am not on my own pc...i ll try to reupload pic as fast as i can when i am on my pc
       

      Hmm I am really not understanding what you are trying to say.. I think you mean uploading... and now you are saying it is installation... not download error?

      Very confused lol... please send screenshots of problem! :)

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      sorry bro...my jd2 part is fixed...and for the installation part...i think i posted in the wrong topic...sorry for that. i was supposed to post on game problems

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Herbert Slaith
      12 minutes ago, TheDaredVermin said:

      sorry bro...my jd2 part is fixed...and for the installation part...i think i posted in the wrong topic...sorry for that. i was supposed to post on game problems

      Oh ok lol... no problem, no worries :)

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      and when i try to download witcher 3 from idm...it asks for a password...do u know what it is? it is stuck at 6.55%

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Create an account or sign in to comment

      You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

      Create an account

      Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

      Register a new account

      Sign in

      Already have an account? Sign in here.

      Sign In Now


      Welcome to CorePack repacks site for PC games repacks and updates.The CorePack is a friendly community of gaming world. We Repack games for fans with our customized installers included.

      Donate Here

      Your Donation amount can Save many lives :)

      CorePack Discord :

      ×