Featured Topics

Latest Repacks

• CorePack Legacy - Total War Franchise [2000 - 2017]- 90 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • SpellForce 3 [multi8]- 7.89 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Formata [Multi5] - 3.74 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Tokyo Xanadu eX [Multi2] - 2.5 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • The Long Dark v1.16[33814] [Multi16]- Rugged Sentinel - 3 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Agents Of Mayhem  [V1.05 + Multi9 + DLCs] - 13.9 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Hello Neighbor [Multi23] - CorePack | 1.5 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Based On Free Uplay Edition - 9.5 GB | AVAILABLE !

Assassin's Creed : Origins - Offline Activation | CorePack Exclusive - Participate Now

Herbert Slaith

Best downloader for Corepacks Repacks!

Herbert Slaith

Best Downloader for CorePacks Repacks - JDownloader 2

So have you just joined CorePacks? Welcome CorePackian!
      Or maybe you just haven't seen this guide yet.

Well in any case if you are here, you are probably wanting to download a game and wondering about the best way of doing it.
      JD2 works GREAT with the better upload sites such as kbagi and openload, which is what Corepacks mostly uses when uploading repacks.

What is JD2?

It is the download manager that makes downloading CorePacks repacks from direct links as easy and practically as fast as torrenting them.

It handles any upload site file links with full automation. It will deep scan for links, automatically detect captchas, verify your downloads and if any parts are corrupt, it will try and fix it for you and then will extract your download automatically, super awesome! :inlove:

JD2 vs IDM?

So I have just tested Internet Download Manager and tried doing the same thing that JD2 does, all it wanted to do was download the html files. So this is utter fail, if anyone knows how to get idm to act the same as Jdownloader 2 I would LOVE to know! I have tried to find a way to use Jdownloader 2 to export a list of file links but unfortunately it won't let you do it, this is a shame because it would have been great to use Jdownloader 2 to get the links and then transfer them to IDM.

So this is where JD2 excels, as it concentrates solely on downloading multiple part archive downloads and does what IDM can not do to make it as easy as humanly possible!

NOTE: JD2 has a known issue with dlfox.com links, speed is severely limited, so use IDM!

ATTENTION: You need Java properly installed on your PC for JD2 to work.

Please review the following links before using JD2. It is important to be aware of what can cause download errors as they can only be fixed before they can happen, not after!

Solve most CRC errors - Common Issues - Security software - Speed issues - Other issues - Knowledge Base

First Time Setup and How to Use JD2

It would help to download and install JD2 first, so here is an adware free link: JDownloader 2

Add a kbagi Account to JD2

As most of our repacks are now uploaded to kbagi, you should first make and add a kbagi account to JD2.

1. Goto http://kbagi.com/

Capture.JPG

You can click translate in the language pop up in google chrome to change the site language, this makes completing registration simple, use register via e-mail, NOT Facebook!

2. Now open Jdownloader 2, goto settings, settings, account manager.

Capture2.jpg

2.1 Now click add, search for kbagi.com, then enter your username and password and click save.

Capture3.JPG

OK, we are done now so it is time to download a repack.

How to Download a Repack with JD2

1. Choose a repack, scroll down to the binbox links and choose between either kbagi or openload if possible.

With JD2 open, highlight the link, right-click it then choose copy.

Untitled.jpg

You will be asked to enter a captcha automatically, kappa.

Capture.JPG

In the LinkGrabber tab, right-click on the newly added download and choose start all downloads.

Untitled.jpg

In the Downloads tab, right click the highlighted selection and choose force download start to download a bit faster. You can also click the speed graph to change the maximum number of downloads, 4 or 5 is recommended.

Untitled1.jpg

OK, now wait for download to finish!

So now what? - As JD2 will eventually leave you with the iso or installation files ready to use, go enjoy yourself doing whatever it is you do, or you could even goto sleep as you can make JD2 turn off your computer once it is complete, waiting for you to install the repack when you wake up, KAPPA!

ANY PROBLEMS? Go back to the beginning of this guide for the available fix links!
      Help is also always available so please post if you have a problem.

I hope you enjoyed this guide and probably the best way to download CorePacks repacks.

• Thanks 1
      • Upvote 25

DavidGanny

Osm share bro!!!

beatc2015

IDM is still the best for me

• Upvote 6

Herbert Slaith

How so? Does it deep scan links and handle captcha systems across multiple links? Try it, you won't believe it :)

• Upvote 2

Mr. Innocent

Bro will it be developed for android devices in future , because it's an awesome tool.....

• Upvote 1

Herbert Slaith

It is a java based app, android does not support java...

If I find an adware free Mipony, I'll add it as an alternative... they chase each other keeping upto date with file sites so it can be worth having both in a way...

Selvaganapathy

is there any downloader to download torrent as direct links?

Herbert Slaith

Hmm, let's see :)

Yes sort of, problem is there is no free direct torrent download website without download size or speed limits. So you are still better off using a torrent client unless you pay for premium accounts.

I did find a free, unlimited speed seedbox once, but it didn't have every single torrent in it's database so I couldn't always get what I wanted from it.

Can I ask why you asked this question? If it is due to ISP blocks, there are a few ways around it :)

Herbert Slaith

Why did this happen with Internet Download Manager, xD!

Nqp7rba.png

Parameswar
      Hmm, let's see :)

Yes sort of, problem is there is no free direct torrent download website without download size or speed limits. So you are still better off using a torrent client unless you pay for premium accounts.

I did find a free, unlimited speed seedbox once, but it didn't have every single torrent in it's database so I couldn't always get what I wanted from it.

Can I ask why you asked this question? If it is due to ISP blocks, there are a few ways around it :)

actually direct-torrents.com works well
      • Upvote 3

Herbert Slaith

Good one! Thanks bro, nice find! It won't work with every torrent though as it must be in it's database to download :) But nice fast speed when it does work! VERY NICE!

• Upvote 1

jake_stelar
      Why did this happen with Internet Download Manager, xD!

lol, are you trying to do the same things like with jdownloader?

Jdownloader is great at bypassing stuff, but with mine, it taxed my download speed (loss around 20~80kbps), I can't use my proxy too for some reason...

IDM give me full capable speed, I kinda preferred it for that. The downsides pretty much the deep scan feature is not available (or is it? as far as I know, it's not available lol)

• Upvote 1

Herbert Slaith
      lol, are you trying to do the same things like with jdownloader?

Jdownloader is great at bypassing stuff, but with mine, it taxed my download speed (loss around 20~80kbps), I can't use my proxy too for some reason...

IDM give me full capable speed, I kinda preferred it for that. The downsides pretty much the deep scan feature is not available (or is it? as far as I know, it's not available lol)

Yes there are sometimes speed issues but the ease of use is preferred by me, you are saving time not messing about on multiple websites and captchas instead lol

Proxy? If you mean a VPN that changes your main IP address, I could understand that...

You could just use hola unblocker instead... or if you cannot use it... https://corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/4656-the-foxyproxy-method-of-bypassing-isp-torrent-site-blocks/ this alternative method...

This way you are not changing your main ip address and only using a proxy when one is needed :)

jake_stelar
      Yes there are speed issues but the ease of use is preferred by me, you are saving time not messing about on multiple websites and captchas instead lol

Proxy? If you mean a VPN that changes your main IP address, I could understand that...

You could just use hola unblocker instead... or if you cannot use it... https://corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/4656-the-foxyproxy-method-of-bypassing-isp-torrent-site-blocks/ this alternative method...

This way you are not changing your main ip address and only using a proxy when one is needed :)

Na, that proxy stuff that I mentioned is for combining 2 different internet to produce combined speed like speedify/connectify only it's free haha :)