Eid-Fitr Mubarak To All (عيد الفطر)

CorePack First Legend | A Honoured Moment

Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition{v1.4.1 + all DLCs , Season Pass, Bonus} - Multi10 + Dedicated Server -Steamworks V2 -  27.5 GB | AVAILABLE ! {updated }

• The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion - GOTY Edition Deluxe - 4.3 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Bundle Edition [v 1.08.00] Lossless - 7.8 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Hitman: The Complete First Season {V1.11.2} - 22.4 GB | AVAILABLE !

• DRAGON QUEST HEROES™ II Explorer's Edition Inc. All DLCs & Multiplayer - Multi8 - LossLess - From 8.8 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Nier Automata Inc. All DLCs{Based on CPY} - 25.4 GB | AVAILABLE !

• The Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind - GOTY Edition - 800 MB | AVAILABLE!

• Fallout Trilogy - 2.2 GB | AVAILABLE!

• Max Payne Bundle - 1.5 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Train Sim World - CSX Heavy Haul - 2.18 GB | AVAILABLE !

• F1 2016 v1.8.0 Inc. CAREER BOOSTER PACK - Multiplayer - 10.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

• VALKYRIE DRIVE BHIKKHUNI - 1.7 GB | AVAILABLE
  • Football Manager 2017 + Football Manager Touch 2017- Multi16 [v17.3.1 + 17 DLCs]- 2.46 GB | AVAILABLE ! {UPDATED}

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - V1 - Lossless [1.07 + All DLCs] - 10.7 GB | Testing

• Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - V1 - Lossless 

• Dead Rising 4 Inc Update 2 | WIP

• The Sims 4 v1.31.37 Inc. DLCs - 14.7 GB | Testing

New Designers Needed - Click Here

Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DelBoyJamie

Advice & A Huge Tip To Fix De-Activation of Denuvo Bypassed Games if Windows Updated Etc

I have bypassed games months, I have ROTTR since March... Doom, JC3, Homefront, F1 2016, Total War, Dues Ex no problem.....

A HUGE TIP for people go through all your games and if they work then create a windows restore point call it Denuvo so you know and if a week later they all stop working (mine did the other day, even though I have windows updates turned off manually in regedit it managed to update and it screwed all my Denuvo Bypassed games) I just jumped back 2 days to a restore point (honestly I have a .bat script I created each day I click on it and it creates a restore point in seconds) and it fixed and all working again so If anything goes wrong I restore back and all working again ..

Also right now if you haven't already done it, BACKUP THE Userdata folder of steam since that is where the activation dbdata file is stored, personally I have the game exe the bypass files and the entire steam folder backed up for each game its only 250-300mb rar

Windows Updates and Device changes can break activation, although I have changed SSD's and HDD and location of the games even ran some of a external and all was fine..

There are ways to still get security updates which wont break activation and you do it in Local Group Policy (not going to go through it all here just google it) Or you can manually do it in regedit as I have, but some can still slip through....

Also if you set your connection to "Metered" in windows settings this will stop updates and ask you for permission before downloading and installing, again same thing can be done in regedit, and Group policy...

If you really want to stop windows updates completely (this will include security updates which I wouldn't recommend unless you know what your doing) Use WindowsShutUp https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10 (Mod please remove if not allowed apologise)

And you can completely disable them here no problem, also get rid of Coratna and all MS spying BS and telemetry at same time...

Anyway hope my mess up and recover can help others..

Again to reiterate create a system restore point as much as you can, only takes a second to do, create a .bat that does it and names it for you what ever, but I can confirm even after loosing all my activation's using windows restore fixed them all..

Edited by

UNTIL NOW BRO I HAVE ALL MY GAMES THAT I ACTIVATE IT FROM LONG TIME IN MY HARD AS BACK IT HAD WINDOWS INSTALLED WITH DEEP FREEZ AND THIS IS THE MAGIC YOU CANT LOSE THE ACTIVATE EVEN IF U DONE UPDATE OR OPEN IT ONLINE CAUSEE AFTER RESTART ALL WILL BACK NORMAL SO THIS IS ANOTHER SOLUTION

UNTIL NOW BRO I HAVE ALL MY GAMES THAT I ACTIVATE IT FROM LONG TIME IN MY HARD AS BACK IT HAD WINDOWS INSTALLED WITH DEEP FREEZ AND THIS IS THE MAGIC YOU CANT LOSE THE ACTIVATE EVEN IF U DONE UPDATE OR OPEN IT ONLINE CAUSEE AFTER RESTART ALL WILL BACK NORMAL SO THIS IS ANOTHER SOLUTION

yep great idea, though people who know how to do something like this will already have the knowledge I have posted :)

But great idea. There are a few other things but rather complex and the simplicity of a windows restore is great. Can also update test to see if the update interfered with the activation, if so then restore

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By -NORO-
      AVAILABLE GAMES

VISIT my discord server to get activation: https://discord.gg/W2v4xMj
    • By -Herbert-
      Fixing Corrupt Downloads
      Please read every bit of help available here to greatly reduce your chances of getting download errors, many are caused by conflicting applications with download managers, especially antivirus software. Prevention is better than the cure!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Jdownloader 2 - A It is the download manager that makes downloading CorePacks repacks from direct links as easy and practically as fast as torrenting them.
      Read this - especially most common problems and choosing and installing security software. Also check out how to solve most CRC errors.
      Internet Download Manager - A download manager capable of downloading almost anything from a website, such as video and audio content among other capabilities.
      Check this guide about possible conflicts before using.
      There are a lot of download managers, however these two are considered the best adware free ones, if you download them with these links. For a better internet experience, try using the unique features of both.
      Fixing corrupt downloads with a torrent - You can repair some game downloads with a torrent.
      Another possible problem is if your download folder is on your desktop, if the link to it gets messed up in Windows you can get folder/file not found errors, so try putting the folder on the root of your drive to test this.
      And of course you can always ask on CorePacks for a copy of a good version of your bad file/s.
      Don't forget it could be the download server at fault too, so try alternative sources if you can.
    • By -Herbert-
      Essentials for Installing, Playing and Fixing PC Games

This is a quick guide to help avoid the most common of problems one will get when trying to play PC games on a freshly installed OS, or even after installing a few games with the included redist files. Also the best apps to help fix game problems with and information on finding any available fixes.
      If you have Windows 32-bit, it's time to upgrade to 64-bit, as many games are now 64-bit only due to higher RAM requirements.
      All downloads here are 100% adware and virus free!
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
      CorePacks Game Information
      CP V1 - Everything at time of release included | CP V2 - some things removed and/or further compressed.
      Prepack - Wait for Crack | Repack - Crack Included
      MULTI7 | MULTI9 etc - Which languages are included, usually means just subtitles and interface and audio is in english only, but check the game's steam page as it is usually accurate about included languages.
      Always remember to READ the NFO's on the game pages so you know what the repacks contain and disk spaced required etc.
      There is more in depth info on NFO's and CorePacks versions here
      How to install CorePacks Games Guide - Read this if you are unsure how to install a CorePacks game.
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Redists - You need redists to play most games on your PC.
      All in One Runtimes Installer - This includes ALL Microsoft Net Framework, Visual C++ and DirectX files. Also installs Java, Flash, Shockwave and Silverlight for your other games and in-browser internet gaming too. Fully automated and works for any Windows OS version.
      DirectX Legacy files - Install this to be sure the above installer didn't miss any other DirectX files. This applies to any Windows OS Version.
      Drivers
      Ensure you are up to date with your drivers, the GPU, audio and motherboard drivers are the most important for gaming. A quick way to get up and running is to use Driver Booster, but as it tends to install bad drivers for some things, your next step is to manually install your Motherboard, GPU, Audio drivers and any other missing and wrong drivers afterwards to ensure you have the correct drivers and best performance.
      Display Driver Uninstaller - DDU is used when updating video card drivers, as you should always uninstall them with windows and then use DDU to ensure a full clean wipe before installing new ones. Download the new DDU everytime you update your video drivers.
      Nvidia Physx - Some games need the Physx drivers installed even if you don't have an Nvidia Physx device for allowing CPU calculations of physics in games, some of which work great without FPS slowdowns.
      Programs to Install Games - Other apps are NOT recommended! Only use Power ISO to mount and Winrar to extract, this will lead to the least problems!
      Power ISO - CD Image mounting software, considered the most useful as it mounts any virtual CD Image you will come across correctly.
      Winrar - Archive software, considered the best for extracting due to having the most compatibility with archives, also among the fastest with great multi-core support.
      Other Useful Things
      Notepad++ - Some game fixes require changes to the games configuration files, opening them with this instead of standard notepad makes it a lot easier.
      Registry Workshop - Game fixes can also require editing the registry, this application replaces windows regedit and makes it a lot easier to change registry settings, allows copying and pasting of reg key locations and proper navigation and undo features.
      More Stuff - The essentials needed for finding games to install and play here and other stuff.
      Low on Drive Space?
      Space Sniffer - Uses tiles to represent the size of the folders on your hard drive, making it really fast and easy to recover free space on your hard drive.
      Move CorePacks Installation Folder - You can move your temp folder to a drive with more space to help with installation.
      Downloading and Installing Cracked Game Prerequisites
      Use Jdownloader 2 for direct links as it auto CRC checks for you so you know you got a good download... it also makes direct link downloading as easy as torrents.
      1. Before downloading a game or a crack that you are sure is not a virus, disable your anti-virus first.
      2. Once you have downloaded and installed your game or crack, add the game folder to your anti-virus exceptions before enabling anti-virus again.
      This includes Windows Defender, if you have any other anti-virus software installed, Windows Defender shouldn't even be turned on!
      If you had anti-virus turned on by mistake during a torrent download, disable your anti-virus and then force-recheck your torrent to get the crack files back. This also works if you had anti-virus turned on during extraction of game files, just disable anti-virus and extract again.
      What if I get Power Cuts and I can't Install a Game in Time?
      Don't worry, all is not lost, you can pause your installation by Hibernating your PC!
      Best Google to Use
      If you don't have google.com... Set this as your homepage, as when you are finding game fixes, cracks, files, torrents... google.com is the one that has them all.
      What to do when Trying to Fix a Game Problem
      First, believe it or not, as long as your game download is not corrupted or fake, redownloading the same game again is not going to help. The exception to this is getting a game from another repacker if you cannot get the installation to work after trying to fix it.
      Once you have a game download that's it, you now have all you need. From here your options are... using a game file verifier, reinstalling the game to fix a bad installation or downloading missing or mismatching files... and downloading crack fixes and updates.
      New game release? Be aware that new releases sometimes need crack fixes rather than official game fixes or updates. Also due to this fact, always try and download the latest available repack when deciding to download a game to help avoid such problems.
      When you run into a problem with a game, if you get an error message, Google the exact message and you will most likely find fixes. No error message? Try describing what happens to Google with the game name to find fixes. Still stuck? Try searching the forums here and on games torrent comments on Kickass and The Pirate Bay. You can always try asking yourself in the forum or the shoutbox too. Just try every fix you can find to do until the game works.
      Joypad Emulation Software, other USB devices plugged in other than keyboard and mouse? - Unfortunately, these can sometimes be a cause of game problems, such as lag, start up and in game crashes. A part of your fixing strategy should be to Google about it and/or only have your keyboard and mouse plugged in and joypad emulation software disabled to rule out these problems.
      Reinstalling the OS is a LAST resort, you really shouldn't need to do it to fix game a problem, only do it once you have exhausted all other possibilities and have tried all the fixes you can find and if you really think it will fix your problem.
      Guide about OS fixing here - You will not lose any installed applications or personal files using it.
      SAFE PC Gaming Tweaks
      Reduce Stutter, network gaming lag and Improve Installation Times - It's a guide, click it.
      Stuck on anything? What else should be added here? Let us know! Check out the game issues forum too!

Welcome to CorePack repacks site for PC games repacks and updates.The CorePack is a friendly community of gaming world. We Repack games for fans with our customized installers included.

If you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs. Your donations will ensure the survivability of this site.

Click here : Donate US

Our Friendly Site : Rapid Movies