Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ShivShubh

Far Cry 4 - Repack V2 | 5.69 GB

jokhio

whats wrong with Repack v2, Stuck on installing status,

installation not even reaching 1 % .. Plz help corepack staff..

ms07

Thnx corepack this repack work like a charm and pplz who r reporting about stuck while installing is just coz of ur Processor repack working very well even without patches just give it some times guyz progress bar will move after some time if u think its stuck just open ur game installation directory and chq its size in property chq again and again and see difference in size if its changing means ur game installing in background give it some time took me 40 minutes to install 

• Upvote 2

moh2986

thanx 4 CP team works 100% like charm

works on high settings , this game is very optimized 4 pc

deadfrontierfan

Installation stuck..........Didn't move even 1%....................

I checked my E drive and found more than enough space for 30 GB.Same goes for C drive.Tried installing in both of them.

Applied all the advice given in previous comments like running in Admin,disabling anti virus,firewall and all.I have .NET framework 4.5.1 but still not working..........

So much rage................

Sadly no laptop to install to(and no other PCs too).

Thnx corepack this repack work like a charm and pplz who r reporting about stuck while installing is just coz of ur Processor repack working very well even without patches just give it some times guyz progress bar will move after some time if u think its stuck just open ur game installation directory and chq its size in property chq again and again and see difference in size if its changing means ur game installing in background give it some time took me 40 minutes to install 

My processor is strong enough to run AC Unity by Corepack and it didn't go slow at the installation time,not like Far Cry 4 V2.......(English R.I.P by the way.No offence)

I waited 5 hours (Yes.Believe it or not) for the installation but still not even 1 %

So much rage..................

Please help me Corepack staff or anyone.

ibsfarhan

Bro, whats wrong with Repack v2, Stuck on installing status,

installation not even reaching 1 % .. Plz help coregames staff.

• Upvote 1

ms07
      Installation stuck..........Didn't move even 1%....................

I checked my E drive and found more than enough space for 30 GB.Same goes for C drive.Tried installing in both of them.

Applied all the advice given in previous comments like running in Admin,disabling anti virus,firewall and all.I have .NET framework 4.5.1 but still not working..........

So much rage................

Sadly no laptop to install to(and no other PCs too).

My processor is strong enough to run AC Unity by Corepack and it didn't go slow at the installation time,not like Far Cry 4 V2.......(English R.I.P by the way.No offence)

I waited 5 hours (Yes.Believe it or not) for the installation but still not even 1 %

So much rage..................

Please help me Corepack staff or anyone.

your processor OS and ram info..? btw which download link u tried coz i used torrent link maybe something bad happen with ur download (Just a Thought) 

deadfrontierfan
      your processor OS and ram info..? btw which download link u tried coz i used torrent link maybe something bad happen with ur download (Just a Thought) 

Intel Core i5-4690k(Processor)

Corsair 8GB DDR3(Ram)

Its not my specs man.

I assembled a very powerful PC for gaming and I'm sure it performs like a beast.Ran AC Unity with very little frame drops(I overclocked my PC).

Still Far Cry 4 V2 installation stuck.........I think its has something to do with what they ripped in this version(like some unnecessary files).

I checked the torrent and force re-checked it again.No errors there.I downloaded it from kickass torrents which I believe most of you have.(And no.The corepack torrent deleted from kickass due to copyrights didn't affected my download at all.They posted the Far Cry 4 torrent again and I checked from it)

Any way,I'm done with these "V2" corepacks.6.7GB wasted.(I don't have fast net)

I even waited for Valkyria Chronicles V1 only to find out it got cancelled..........

I don't know what to say that won't offend the staff's and violate this forum's rules.........

Nuuuuuuuu........!!!!

iloverdc22

i have 100gb of free space in c i cant even complete the installation

what a shitty repack

tsengasd

first repack downloaded from here, with problems in the installation, more than 400gb free space, don't even move 1%, time wasted for a repack that can't be installed for me(only have 2mb connection, so took a while to download)

Javenn0809

thank you!!

dashwood

stenchslesher

what is the game version tell is it based on reloaded and updated to 1.03

niiro17

I didn't encounter the problems that you guys experienced but my installation bar was moving and it took about 40 mins. to install this. I just played it and it seems working fine.

farcryv2.jpg

• Upvote 1

tdck

thanks - niiro17 for the screenshot..  

Gave me an idea to install it on the other old Windows 7 OS in my PC.. Worked well and installed.. The problem is with Windows 8.1.. Some of the unpack tools arent working which would unpack "comman.dat" and so on...

Tried the compatibility mode to windows 7 for setup.exe... But didnt work..

Can anybody give the setup.exe of V1.. i m sure thats gonna work if all the file names are same...!!!