Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
|-adi007-|

Beware Of Bitcoin Miners On Various Repacks Out There ~ How To Stay Clean

JoyRyder

Yes @Mena90, really, still have it somewhere, installed it once, deleted it soon after, for all my repacks, I have downloaded from here. helped me to save a huge amount of space. Deleted as I downloaded, tested... then removed the previous version. Actually if it was not for @Leader, I probably would not be here.

Elem3ntal

Thanks for the info guys.i have some Fitgirl repack games but I didin't have any problems yet.It's good to know what and where to find the cause of the problem.

candycandybar

As far as I know, the accusations against fitgirl are entirely false. I've contacted her about it and been told that she has never included additional software of ANY kind in her repacks, and I have many, many fitgirl releases and an extremely comprehensive security system and never seen anything that would lead me to believe she uses miners, malware, or anything of the sort.

TL;DR: fitgirl is fantastic, support her stuff!

Nuke_Potato
On 5/15/2017 at 8:38 PM, candycandybar said:

As far as I know, the accusations against fitgirl are entirely false. I've contacted her about it and been told that she has never included additional software of ANY kind in her repacks, and I have many, many fitgirl releases and an extremely comprehensive security system and never seen anything that would lead me to believe she uses miners, malware, or anything of the sort.

TL;DR: fitgirl is fantastic, support her stuff!

what comprehensive system are you using?