Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

-James Bond-™

Assassin's Creed : Anthology - Corepack | 109.03 GB

rodgercaca

Thanks, but it would be nice to have new links on the front page and not in the comments, and maybe only one updated ISO with all DLC?..

for games like Syndicate there are 3 versions... Why not make only one ISO with all DLC, and stop sharing the old ones?

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Update 3 Inc. Jack The Ripper DLC Only

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Inc. Update v1.4 & All DLC

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Inc. The Last Maharaja DLC

And other games (Unity, Rogue, Black Flag, Liberation) are they the latest versions? Sometimes very confusing different versions V2, V3, etc

Assassin's Creed: Unity Complete Edition

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Proper_CorePack V2 

Edited by rodgercaca

xavierlehnsherr

I'm getting following warnings after extracting zip files which i have downloaded from unity proper corepack v2 kbagi site. Can you please modify corrupted files? Thanks in advance!

! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part03.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part05.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part08.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part10.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part13.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part17.rar: Checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The file is corrupt

Edited by xavierlehnsherr
      • Thanks 1

TheSLProGamer

! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part03.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part05.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part08.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part10.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part13.rar: Packed data checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The volume is corrupt
      ! E:\Downloads\ac-unity-v2-Cp.part17.rar: Checksum error in CPV2-ACU.iso. The file is corrupt

Plz fix

• Thanks 1

TheSLProGamer
      On 7/21/2018 at 5:30 PM, xavierlehnsherr said:

I'm getting following warnings after extracting zip files which i have downloaded from unity proper corepack v2 kbagi site. Can you please modify corrupted files? Thanks in advance!

Did you find a fix

If found plz tell me

• Thanks 1

emrahcey

openload.co not work my country, I used vpnfor openload. I got a messege "file not found."

I need Unity please fix link

Edited by emrahcey

Delutto

All links dead...

?

AZARENKA

thanks for assasian creed

bogdaanb21

e careva romana pe-aici ?! daca nu, aia e 😄

know everryone how must do it to play the games from this pack? because, when a installed the games, installed and uplay software, and when take order to start, appear the uplay windows with log in. i wish to play it all games only offline with dlc's included :(. please help me everryone, and sorry for my english :D

jxvw8z.jpg

• Like 1

ianism

edit: OK, so my post was originally asking if someone could reupload the Jack the Ripper DLC? thanks 🙂

On 7/12/2018 at 6:04 PM, rodgercaca said:

Thanks, but it would be nice to have new links on the front page and not in the comments,

And other games (Unity, Rogue, Black Flag, Liberation) are they the latest versions? Sometimes very confusing different versions V2, V3, etc

Assassin's Creed: Unity Complete Edition

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Proper_CorePack V2 

first question: because people who upload stuff don't always have access to the post in the front page. they're giving you access to a game worth 60 USD for free, and you're complaining about needing to take 10 mins to find the right links?

second question: yes

third question: that information is stored on the top pages of the repack section of the forums (link below). no matter what site you're on, it's a good idea to explore the site a little when you're a new member so you don't ask questions with easy to find answers  https://corepacks.com/index.php?/forum/8-corepack-releases/  

the AC Unity V2 version also has this.... I HIGHLY recommend it. the original thread for it is here: 

On 4/4/2015 at 1:14 AM, ShivShubh said:

* There has been a lot of performance improvement in this repack. It runs a lot much better than any other releases of Assassin's Creed Unity available out there, be it any repack with all updates or full ISO like SKIDROW / RELOADED.

* Performance Comparison on Core i5-4440, GTX 750 Ti OC, 8 GB RAM :

- Before (with any repack or ISO like RELOADED) --> 30-40 FPS

- Now (with this proper repack V2) --> 45-60 FPS

Lower specs PC will notice even much more improvement in performance, overall stability, and reduced stuttering issues. Brightness issues in areas like Assassin's Hideout, Café-théâtre, etc... and in cutscenes has been fixed.

Edited by ianism

shadortiger

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Proper_CorePack V2 | 16.7 GB

could u please upload it on google drive. the other site does not support resuming downloads

GameExcitement

AC Rogue freezes at the same place in the story and then says the game stopped working

saliman12

please add  new link of Assassin's Creed - Director's Cut Edition - CorePack | 2.21 GB because i can't download it plz plz plz upload it

ianism
      On 1/2/2019 at 4:38 PM, GameExcitement said:

AC Rogue freezes at the same place in the story and then says the game stopped working

when did it happen for you? for me it was at the beginning of the final mission in the game. 😞