Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

-James Bond-™

RG Premium Account Sales At Very Cheap Rate

-James Bond-™

Rapidgator Premium Account Sales At Very Cheap Rate:

142_782x90_1.gif

Sale For Only Rapidgator Premium:

1 Year Rate:

Actual - 99.99 $

Our Rate - 80 $

1 Month Rate:

Actual - 14.99 $

Our rate - 11 $

3 Month Rate:

Actual - 39.99 $

Our Rate - 30 $

6 Month Rate (There Are 2 Rate):

Actual - 69.99 $

Our Rate - 55 $

Actual - 49.99 $

Our Rate - 40 $

Payment Accepted Through WEBMoney , Paypal, Bitcoin

Do Not Spam The Thread.

If Want To Purchase Then only comment here.

Contact Me -ROBIN- Or LEADER For Any one want to Purchase The Premium.

So Please Do Buy Premium from us if any one can affort and Support Corepacks.

From Corepack Staff:

-ROBIN- & LEADER

• Upvote 3

XG-PRO

you are selling something in a forum where there are people that pay for nothing. It'll be pretty difficult to find buyers. Good luck!

• Upvote 2

Hardstrike

I agree with the guy above, plus those rates aren't too motivating. If they were at least half the original price, I'd take a better look.

-James Bond-™
      I agree with the guy above, plus those rates aren't too motivating. If they were at least half the original price, I'd take a better look.

Its not hacked,cracked or stolen accounts.They are proper legit premium so you won't get it in that rate.

Leader

absolutely accounts are not hacked,cracked or stolen.

• Upvote 1

Hardstrike
      Its not hacked,cracked or stolen accounts.They are proper legit premium so you won't get it in that rate.

It's not like there's a difference between hacked and legit accounts. I just want to download stuff, it's not like I use it almost all day. I even bought cracked uplay accounts to play games, and I don't feel I risked anything. Same would go with those accounts.

lawly23

Sorry bro but it's a bad idea to post it in this website.

-James Bond-™
      It's not like there's a difference between hacked and legit accounts. I just want to download stuff, it's not like I use it almost all day. I even bought cracked uplay accounts to play games, and I don't feel I risked anything. Same would go with those accounts.

ok then you spend the same amount given above on a cracked account.And tell me whether you get a sleep or not.Brother there is a huge difference between legit and cracked account.Its different thing that it dosen't matter for you but it dosen't mean that it will not matter for others too.

-James Bond-™
      Sorry bro but it's a bad idea to post it in this website.

tell me then where to post it.

lawly23
      tell me then where to post it.

Maybe in websites with "less pirates" or something.Still a pretty good rates in your own accounts.

-James Bond-™
      Maybe in websites with "less pirates" or something.Still a pretty good rates in your own accounts.

Well no site is without pirates and this corepack site does not runs for free.We need donations but members do not donate just want everything for free and always blame.so you cannot say to post this thread on other site rather than this.This site will get closed or we will surely close free services if no donations further.

• Upvote 1

Sashank Sharma

I don't understand why some people are making such a fuss about this post. It's a good offer, people who are interested, will use it & they will be thankful to whoever posted this. People who don't like it should stop being such fuss bags & mind their businesses. (No offense to anyone)

• Upvote 5

Leader

Thanks

Sashank Sharma i Agree with you.

Mastes1

You would probably get more sales if you Corepack guys actually uploaded links iwith Rapidgator. You don't though and i wish you would.