THE KNIGHT

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Deluxe Edition [v1.02 + All DLCs - MULTi13] - CorePack | From 37.7 GB

kmzway000

where can i find save data ?

=============

nvm . just found it .

Edited by kmzway000
Already found

Wailord

thank you sir

Anas701

can you upload the Gorgara in Darthomir bug fix ? EA uploaded a 400 mb update for the fix 

tute123456
On 11/29/2019 at 9:09 AM, Raj_Soul said:

damn my luck sucks, downloaded , installed and now it wont run.. tried compatibility and admin , game icon from folder as well, clicking and nothing. game wont launch. whats wrong? any ideas?

edit : it works on compatibility of windows 8 and not 7. made it work, thanks. hope this info helps

thx!!!! Works with windows 8 compatilility, I have windows 10 pro x64 Build 19033.1

Dexxus

Thanks thanksu a bunch sir THE KNIGHT ! ❤️ 

gonna download this one now, my SSD and HDD and mostly my pc is prepared on this one HAHA!

:may the force be with you:

:fighting:

Edited by Dexxus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Developer

installed in 90 mins but doesn't open. Always stays in process but never start the screen. always take the memory as its app size.

THE KNIGHT
2 hours ago, Developer said:

installed in 90 mins but doesn't open. Always stays in process but never start the screen. always take the memory as its app size.

use game exe in game folder

Developer
2 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

use game exe in game folder

I am doing that still game's exe is running in process and still uses 0 CPU power and using 568 MB ram constantly. Though game ran once, maybe took half an hour to start.

EDIT: Well Now its verified by me that game is ok, the problem is denuvo, game takes maybe half an hour to load but it actually load. We don't need to change compatibility settings. Compatibility settings has no effect on game. Denuvo is the problem because of that game takes too much time in starting, after loading it works fine. Thanks for the repack.

Edited by Developer

Souvick Sarkar

3 Hours Install Time In my pc...😐😐😐😢😢😢

But Game Working Fine...🙂🙂🙂❤️❤️❤️

Thank You Corepack Team...❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1