Sign in to follow this  
THE KNIGHT

Help CorePack

THE KNIGHT

Hi CorePackians

We have a situation here , our two seedboxes are full and I cant remove old repacks, all important ones

we need help, how ?

1- Donate a seedbox

2- Share your seedbox

3- share a vps

Thanks in advance

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

iammhk128

if I give you the direct link server, what will I get in return?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

THE KNIGHT
1 hour ago, iammhk128 said:

I need Seedbox

EMS
20 hours ago, iammhk128 said:

why does there have to be something in return? Sharing isn't about what you get in return......I don't do torrents or I would help

hardmode

you can get a 1TB seedbox for 18 bucks a month

GuessImma

Damm..

Some stingy mother****ers out here!

You kept parasiting of this dude's ass for his repacks and when he asked for something small in return, your stingy asses showed their colors. One wants something in return -(Elite Member my ass, all you do is "TANKU FOR REPACK")- and the other one telling him to go buy something, will then why your stingy ass didn't go buy the games instead of leeching off of CorePack's ass and making him fill his seedboxes for scums like you. 

If no one got something good to say to CorePack, then just STFU.

I am a lurker in this site but when I saw shit like this, I had to register just to keep these cheap asses in check.

And CorePack, add a section or something on your website to mine some cryptos for you so that good people try to donate to you with what they can. Also add some donation options and stay away from stingy cheap people.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

EMS
18 hours ago, GuessImma said:

Damm..

Some stingy mother****ers out here!

You kept parasiting of this dude's ass for his repacks and when he asked for something small in return, your stingy asses showed their colors. One wants something in return -(Elite Member my ass, all you do is "TANKU FOR REPACK")- and the other one telling him to go buy something, will then why your stingy ass didn't go buy the games instead of leeching off of CorePack's ass and making him fill his seedboxes for scums like you. 

If no one got something good to say to CorePack, then just STFU.

I am a lurker in this site but when I saw shit like this, I had to register just to keep these cheap asses in check.

And CorePack, add a section or something on your website to mine some cryptos for you so that good people try to donate to you with what they can. Also add some donation options and stay away from stingy cheap people.

WOW, at least there is someone else out there that has the opinion that it should be give and take, but not take take take. 

• Upvote 1

Dranas

I can share some of my seedbox space with you.

• Upvote 1

THE KNIGHT
On 10/28/2019 at 11:45 PM, Dranas said:

I can share some of my seedbox space with you.

Check PM