Sign in to follow this  
Abhi0511

Suggestions on Re-uploading or updating old Links

Abhi0511

Instead of uploading in dead links section why don't you update the links in main thread in list of repacks v1, v2, v3. (with date when the link are updated)

A few games are missing from main repack list ie- Greedfall, please update the list every two weeks

A lot of updated links are also dead ie- google drive accounts cannot be found, few or all the parts are missing in openload and other sites 

Links of only recent games are active, links of older repack are either unavailable or broken.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cyber Phantom

We're working on a solution for dead links, we'll work on it as fast as we can 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

adil muhammed

hi everyone if anyone is listening try telegram its just like watsapp but 

if u create a group or channel in telegram it can have unlimited members 

and u can upload anything and it stays there forever no size limit

i am waiting for a telegram group of corepacks

aldo1910

My suggestion to staff member is to make a list of updated / re-upped dead links V1, V2, V3 (list only, with information on the date and version, DLC etc.) similar to @Cyber Phantom & @MaRsHmEllO has made (maybe just merge them & use it for future dead links thread), but instead to the download page, that list will have links directed to the games' original main thread, re-uploaded download links should be put inside original main thread. So members can easily find the game they want, both from the list of re-uploaded links and also the games' original main thread.

I think that way CP forum can be neatly organized. Without any links & threads with same title that are scattered everywhere.

Edited by aldo1910

Cyber Phantom
3 hours ago, aldo1910 said:

My suggestion to staff member is to make a list of updated / re-upped dead links V1, V2, V3 (list only, with information on the date and version, DLC etc.) similar to @Cyber Phantom & @MaRsHmEllO has made (maybe just merge them & use it for future dead links thread), but instead to the download page, that list will have links directed to the games' original main thread, re-uploaded download links should be put inside original main thread. So members can easily find the game they want, both from the list of re-uploaded links and also the games' original main thread.

I think that way CP forum can be neatly organized. Without any links & threads with same title that are scattered everywhere.

The list i made is already similar to what you have suggested. It lists the complete repack name (with V info) and provides direct download links. I think its good enough

aldo1910
5 hours ago, Cyber Phantom said:

The list i made is already similar to what you have suggested. It lists the complete repack name (with V info) and provides direct download links. I think its good enough

I know, it is good. But looking at the majority of members' perspective, especially new members, they always look for game titles to the games' original thread not to the dead links thread.

What I'm trying to say is, your dead links reupload thread you have made is not connected to the games' original thread, maybe download links should also be put inside games' main thread and vice versa. Original main threads & reuploaded dead links thread should be connected one another.

I mean... It will be easier for other members.