Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Life is Strange 2 - Episode 1 [MULTi8] - 6.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [MULTi8] - 1.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

DESOLATE [v1.0 build 226336, -206479 + MULTi9] - 5.6 GB ! AVAILABLE !

      Upcoming Repacks

      Updated Repacks

      The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

      Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

      Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

      Ahmed Uchiha

      LIST OF ALL CP REPACKS AND PREPACKS (FIXED+UPDATED LINKS)

      Recommended Posts

      NORO
      7 hours ago, Xyanel said:

      Devil May Cry Trilogy link not working. :)

      fixed

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Secret

      List Updated :176:

      What's New

      1. Aven Colony - CorePack | 5.5 GB
      2. Bioshock Infinite The Complete Edition - CorePack V3 | 18.4GB
      3. Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut [Bonus + ENG/GER + 64/32] - CorePack | 6.6 GB
      4. Mafia III Deluxe Edition [All Updates v1.090.01 + All DLCs + Multi13 + Season Pass]- CorePack | 20.8 GB
      5. Mario Kart 8 - CorePack | 3.45 GB | (CEMU 1.8.1b)
      6. OKAMI HD - CorePack | 4 GB | RPCS3 v0.0.3
      7. Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition{v1.5.0 + all DLCs , Season Pass, Bonus} - Multi10 + Dedicated Server - CorePack | 28.9 GB
      8. SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD - CorePack | 998 MB | (CEMU 1.8.1b)
      9. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD - CorePack | 761 MB | (CEMU 1.8.1b)
      10. The Amazing Spiderman 2 - CorePack | 7.17 GB
      11. Titanfall 2 v2.0.6.1 - CorePack V3 | 20.0 GB
      12. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gold Edition Lossless[v1.6.0 + All DLCs - Multi15]- CorePack | 37 GB
      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      cokezero

      Thanks for the games. now downloading.

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Secret

      List Updated :kaffeetrinker_2:

      What's New

      1. Blades of Time Limited Edition - CorePack | 1.88 GB
      2. Call of Duty Black Ops III - Lossless - [All Updates - All DLCs - Zombies Chronicles - Multiplayer - Multi11] - CorePack | 75.6 GB
      3. DOOM-Lossless-[v6.66 + All DLC + MP + Snap Map + Multi10]- CorePack | 42.6 GB
      4. Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition Reinforcements[v1.13 + All DLCs + DevTools] - Selective download - CorePack | 11.8 GB
      5. Mass Effect: Andromeda Super Deluxe Edition[V1.10 + All Packs + Bonus] - CorePack | 38 GB
      6. Mars 2030 - CorePack | 7.4 GB
      7. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst[v1.0.3.47248 + All DLCs + Multi9] - CorePack | 18 GB
      8. Solstice Chronicles MIA - CorePack | 4.7 GB 
      9. The Long Dark - CorePack | 3.27 GB
      • Like 1
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Jack The Ripper

      These games are listed as both V1 and V2

      Dead Island Riptide - CorePack V2 | 1.38 GB
      Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution - CorePack V2 | 3 GB
      The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition v1.4 - CorePack V2 | 7.8 GB

      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Secret
      29 minutes ago, Jack The Ripper said:

      These games are listed as both V1 and V2

      Dead Island Riptide - CorePack V2 | 1.38 GB
      Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution - CorePack V2 | 3 GB
      The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition v1.4 - CorePack V2 | 7.8 GB

      Fixed!

      Added some missing repacks (V3)

      1. Middle-earth : Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition - CorePack V3 | 23.6GB
      2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Wildlands v1.6.0 Inc. All DLCs - CorePack V3 | 36.5 GB

       

      • Thanks 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Secret

      List Updated :ar:

      What's New

      1. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION - LossLess - [ v1.1.0.0 + All DLCs] - CorePack | 12.9 GB
      2. Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Multi20 - CorePack | 9.8 GB
      3. Stranglehold Collector's Edition - Corepack | 5.28 GB
      4. Titanfall 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [v2.0.7.0] - CorePack | 20 GB
      5. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gold Edition Lossless[v1.6.0 + All DLCs - Based on CPY - Multi15]- CorePack | 37 GB

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      chanchan321
      On 7/27/2017 at 9:57 AM, Secret said:

      List Updated :176:

      What's New

      1. Aven Colony - CorePack | 5.5 GB
      2. Bioshock Infinite The Complete Edition - CorePack V3 | 18.4GB
      3. Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut [Bonus + ENG/GER + 64/32] - CorePack | 6.6 GB
      4. Mafia III Deluxe Edition [All Updates v1.090.01 + All DLCs + Multi13 + Season Pass]- CorePack | 20.8 GB
      5. Mario Kart 8 - CorePack | 3.45 GB | (CEMU 1.8.1b)
      6. OKAMI HD - CorePack | 4 GB | RPCS3 v0.0.3
      7. Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition{v1.5.0 + all DLCs , Season Pass, Bonus} - Multi10 + Dedicated Server - CorePack | 28.9 GB
      8. SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD - CorePack | 998 MB | (CEMU 1.8.1b)
      9. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD - CorePack | 761 MB | (CEMU 1.8.1b)
      10. The Amazing Spiderman 2 - CorePack | 7.17 GB
      11. Titanfall 2 v2.0.6.1 - CorePack V3 | 20.0 GB
      12. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gold Edition Lossless[v1.6.0 + All DLCs - Multi15]- CorePack | 37 GB

      Legend of Zelda The wind waker link doesnt work anymore :(

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Jabbarock

      Harry Potter repacks links seems to be down, is it removed?

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      1 hour ago, Jabbarock said:

      Harry Potter repacks links seems to be down, is it removed?

      checking 

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Guest
      This topic is now closed to further replies.

      ×