Sign in to follow this  
BigBoss

Forza Horizon 4 crash during upgrade cars and sometimes when im trying to buy new cars

Question

BigBoss

well i played almost 20 hours without any crash issue whatsoever, even during free driving or racing or doing missions not a single crash but my game keep crashing when im trying to upgrade my cars or sometimes when i try to buy a new car for the race like ex- dirt, drag or whatever. even i notice i bought the car already it was showing in my car collection list but when i try to drive the car again i have to pay for my car which i already bought, this seems weird and anyone know how to fix because many races without proper upgrade really hard to control or win the race, please give me any solution 

• Upvote 1

10 answers to this question

SKirito

Yep this a problem everyone is facing but there is one solution, although this method ends your explorer task so use it when you want to upgrade/customize your car only.

1) first make a notepad file
2) type the following in it : TIMEOUT /T 70 /NOBREAK
taskkill /f /im explorer.exe 
3) select file menu and choose save as
4) in the file name write following: forza.bat or anything you want but .bat in the end
5) press "save" and you have a bat file

simply run forza, wait until the game go in full screen by itself, after it get fullscreen'd - ALT TAB - RUN your .bat and ALT TAB into Forza, wait 70 seconds and it's done.

Its a terrible workaround, but at least stops the crashing in the garage.

• Like 1

BigBoss
19 minutes ago, SKirito said:

Yep this a problem everyone is facing but there is one solution, although this method ends your explorer task so use it when you want to upgrade/customize your car only.

4) in the file name write following: forza.bat or anything you want but .bat in the end

simply run forza, wait until the game go in full screen by itself, after it get fullscreen'd - ALT TAB - RUN your .bat and ALT TAB into Forza, wait 70 seconds and it's done.

thanks man,i was searching all over internet for some solution now hope this method at least work, its better then keep crashing which is seriously annoying, beside you know how to fix those cars you already bought and during racing event you select that car and have yo pay again for 2 million for a hyper car,this is weird bug because you own the car but still showing you have to buy again lol wtf

• Like 1

BigBoss
36 minutes ago, SKirito said:

i did try but forza is suspended that was showing in task manager and ALT+ TAB not work i had to force sign out, do i have to ALT + TAB after the game get full screen or i can do in the menu when you see the option continue

• Like 1

SKirito
29 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

beside you know how to fix those cars you already bought and during racing event you select that car and have yo pay again for 2 million for a hyper car,this is weird bug because you own the car but still showing you have to buy again lol wtf

Well you might be searching for your car in Autoshow - All Cars , Look for your car in the Garage - My Cars at any safe house or at Horizon Festival.123456789.png.cf0d8da42485165db72206a7a2f874a4.png

And then select the cars you owned .... 

164228958_Screenshot(123).thumb.jpg.e37cbf1ddd28740931772d4ac2653541.jpg

SKirito
24 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

i did try but forza is suspended that was showing in task manager and ALT+ TAB not work i had to force sign out, do i have to ALT + TAB after the game get full screen or i can do in the menu when you see the option continue

I'm not sure .... but give it a try, hopefully it works.

BigBoss
5 hours ago, SKirito said:

I'm not sure .... but give it a try, hopefully it works.

damn yeah the forza exe get suspended when im using this command 😞 no luck but strange fact i did upgrade one car no crash whatsoever idk what is the real reason i think i use random money cheat is thats why but i use random amount like 30 million credit thats why not like unlimited which i was pretty sure can break my save or my game

SKirito
6 hours ago, BigBoss said:

damn yeah the forza exe get suspended when im using this command 😞 no luck but strange fact i did upgrade one car no crash whatsoever idk what is the real reason i think i use random money cheat is thats why but i use random amount like 30 million credit thats why not like unlimited which i was pretty sure can break my save or my game

I don't know why it's not working for you..... because I tested it myself and it works perfectly. 🤔

Is it not switching to desktop view once you enter the full-screen or something else?

• Sad 1

BigBoss
5 hours ago, SKirito said:

I don't know why it's not working for you..... because I tested it myself and it works perfectly. 🤔

Is it not switching to desktop view once you enter the full-screen or something else?

yeah all+ tab the game not opening anymore and i notice in task manager game is suspended 😞 do you know any other way to fix this issue and also i notice im stuck in summer weather can i change weather manually cause some exhibition/championship  missions those has timer not showing my map anymore 

SKirito

- What are your pc specs??

- The weather system changes every week automatically thats what I've observed .... But you can change it manually too by changing your device date and time.

jumpblo23

you can uninstal every remote dekstop host like TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Dekstop etc

its work for me