Title: Beyond Enemy Lines 2
Genre: Action, Indie

Developer: Polygon Art

Publisher: Polygon Art

Franchise: Beyond Enemy Lines

Release Date: 8 Aug, 2019

20.png

Store_CombatSandbox.png?t=1565278334

2008 - At 06:00 hours yesterday morning contact was lost with Abkhazia, an autonomous region south of the Greater Caucasus. Intercepted radio messages talk about heavy military activity. We still don’t know how it stands on the damages and the origin of the of the occupying forces are unknown.

Intel is currently not able to provide any sitrep. All satellites in the region are offline and redirecting satellites will take a while. Until then we are blind.

And this is where we are coming in: give us some eyes on the ground!
Observe and infiltrate hostile movement and cause chaos and confusion beyond enemy lines!

You know what you need to do! You will seek, locate and destroy the enemy while causing havoc and confusion. Engage the enemy across vast, nonlinear missions in this unforgiving, intense experience where skill and tactical decisions matter!

Customization_new.gif?t=1565278334

For each situation you need the right set of tools. In Beyond Enemy Lines 2, you can customize over 20 different weapons with 9 unique attachements. You can modify your Assault Rifle into a Sniper within seconds! Use this to your advantage and turn any situation to your favor. You need to take down a hostile force far in the distance? Attach a suppressor and a scope to take him out from the distance. Your are outnumbered and a squad of enemy soldiers is closing in on your position? Customize your submachine gun with a underbarrel laser and suppress the enemy while you retreat to an elevated position.
Store_Singleplayer.png?t=1565278334

Beyond Enemy Lines 2 features an intense experience in vast, nonlinear environments. From dense forests to claustrophobic close combat fights in underground bunker complexes. You are free to approach each objective with your own strategy.

You have the total freedom to choose your path - guns blazing or silent assassin - it's your choice!

10+ hour long campaign

Large, open ended and nonlinear missions

Huge replayability due to unscripted and dynamic AI - each playthrough is different!

Detailed Mission Ratings of your achievements after each mission.

Over 20 different Weapons ranging from Pistols over Assault Rifles to Light Machine Guns.

9 unique attachements to customize the weapons to your needs

Drivable vehicles to cross the large battlefields

Note:
Playtime of the campaign can highly vary depending on playstyle and skill.
Beyond Enemy Lines 2 is a hardcore tactical FPS and very difficult, a high level of skill is required to survive! It takes passion and dedication to master this game!

Store_Multiplayer.png?t=1565278334

Conquest
A large-scale game mode with up to 32 players fighting for the control of key objectives. The team holding the most objectives is in the lead and will drain the enemies tickets. The team with the most tickets left at the end of a round wins. Kills and objective captures will reward you with money, which can be used to buy new weapons and equipment. There are no predefined classes!

Team Deathmatch
This mode pits your side against the enemy and you need to defeat as many enemies as possible while protecting yourself and your team mates. Infantry based units combating each other to the death. Kill or be killed!

Coop
Join up to 3 other friends or strangers to fight against the AI in specially designed missions. Or let the Random Coop Mission Generator generate a unique cooperative operation deep beyond enemy frontlines.

Dedicated Server
Beyond Enemy Lines 2 supports Dedicated and Peer-To-Peer Servers, Dedicated Server Files are included within the game folder. You are free to set up your own server with your own rules.
It's your server - you dictate the rules!

Bot Support
All multiplayer game modes have full bot support!

50.png

ss_0b4edc44a303be2ad6f86b6091cf92ebf35e7

ss_d2b688ee580a73b5190bb3728375d5cd4c0e7

ss_691325e07b10871247fe9c2e3bd4d1ff6b797

60.png

1565366265.Beyond_Enemy_Lines_2.nfo.png

70.png

UploadEV  [1 GB - 3 GB] - Click Here

Gdrive [1 GB - 3 GB] - Click Here

Torrent - Click Here

Beyond Enemy Lines 2.nfo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

THE KNIGHT

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

iammhk128

Tank u CorePack for back 

• Upvote 1

KarryOn

Many thanks but the game is awful and looks like it is from 2003.

• Haha 2

praxit
Posted (edited)

>>>>>>>>Thanks Kknight.  Im surprised you did this as repack.  Wasn't expecting it.   Rock On...!!!!    ;).. 

>>> Oh, as always appreciate the Glinks.. 

Edited by praxit
  • Upvote 1

devil777

I think it's a reboot or remastered version of both Project I.G.I and I.G.I 2:covert strike...

First mission of this game is completely identical to Project I.G.I .

By the way thanks corepack team...

• Upvote 1

Checcker
Posted (edited)

Beyond.Enemy.Lines.2.Deluxe.Edition.MULTi3-CorePack
(Uploaded - Share-Online - Rapidgator)

Edited by Checcker

HyperXT

Thanks THE KNIGHT for this game. It's like the old Project IGI game.

• Upvote 1

dertyr
Posted (edited)

Gdrive links do not work for me. Got captcha and after that intrusion attempt block and nothing happens. Usually they work flawlessly. Am I missing something?

Got further but only 2 files on Gdrive 1 and 3 GB files? What's up.

Edited by dertyr

vikash1989

sir i had downloaded this game of ur repack from other site when i install it i got isdone.dll chechsum error massage pls help me