Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Lacking Testers

sarathcr1992
Hi CorePackians ,

Lately we lost our testers , many repacks ready to be posted but must be tested first

- Net speed must be or above 4 mbps in IDM download and upload

- Core i3 or above - 4 GB Ram or above - good GPU

- Using Team Viewer is a must

so who wants to help

RePack Tester Special Benefits

1) Can Get the Repack Before Any other User Can [Obiously Because You Are testing :P]

2) If Testers Request A Game It will be Considered Immediately

3) 5 Rep Points On Each Testing

I can help you guys.

I have download speed of 4mbps and specs are core-i5 2450m, 8gb, 2gb Nvidia gt-630m

CorePack Staff

THE KNIGHT & [shadowHacker]

denosiovega

Z77 Extreme 4

I-5 [email protected] 4.8 ghz

12 gb ripjaws @2700mhz

PNY GTX 970 - NVIDIA GTX 660 TI( Phys-x)

OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD

Western Digital 2TB @ 10000 rpm

I work at home and would be more than happy

to help.This site is a wonderful boon to anyone

who wishes to experience the feeling of living

somone else's life for a moment.

Central US:

Gabriel2002

Im can help. IDM speed is 6-8mb. Amd phenom 2 x4 965 black edition, 12 gb ram, nvidia geforce gtx 960.

Ivan Zhong
when u be online every day ??

yeah most of the time maybe... because i don't have anything to do this holiday...

• Upvote 1

-James Bond-™

Have anyone read the rules posted on this thread.Any one now commenting unnecessarily and diverting the topic to another direction will get -5 reputation from me.

Just comment if you fullfill the requirements.Do not comment without reason and about other topics and create a mess here.All have posted their biography about their country internet and their pc specs.This isn't a joke nor your job interview.Warning To all.

• Upvote 4

THE KNIGHT
Z77 Extreme 4

I-5 [email protected] ghz

12 gb ripjaws @ 2700mhz

PNY GTX 970 (NVIDIA GTX 660 TI)

150 MBPS

Willing to help and i work from home

this site is the best.

i will pm you

ARKN
Have anyone read the rules posted on this thread.Any one now commenting unnecessarily and diverting the topic to another direction will be banned and get -5 reputation from me.

Just comment if you fullfill the requirements.Do not comment without reason and about other topics and create a mess here.All have posted they biography about their country internet and their pc specs.This isn't a joke nor your job interview.Warning To all.

Is this a dictator website?

Cause I wonder why this is the only site that has troubles with its members to comment freely

-James Bond-™
Is this a dictator website?

Cause I wonder why this is the only site that has troubles with its members to comment freely

if you are asking this then offcourse you haven't understood the thread.We have not imposed rules on all threads.Just some thread that should be maintained and not messed up unnecessairly without any reason.some comment foolishy diverting the topic to another direction.

We have seen members asking for dead links in complaints section and news section,games issues in reuploaded section.This shows that the member doing it is a noob or spamming without reason.

if you don't full fill what is asked then why to comment wasting others time and your time.Serioulsly if you know admins time is very important and save it for creating repacks for you guyz.

ARKN
if you are asking this then offcourse you haven't understood the thread.We have not imposed rules on all threads.Just some thread that should be maintained and not messed up unnecessairly without any reason.some comment foolishy diverting the topic to another direction.

We have seen members asking for dead links in complaints section and news section,games issues in reuploaded section.This shows that the member doing it is a noob or spamming without reason.

All I want to say that the members here like corepacks so this is why they post that their Internet speed is low and actually they want to get to test the repack but no one here realized that

• Upvote 1

-James Bond-™
All I want to say that the members here like corepacks so this is why they post that their Internet speed is low and actually they want to get to test the repack but no one here realized that

we are not blamming if you don't test repack nor we are forcing you.and if you have see most of the members have seen this thread liked this thread and did not comment.this shows they have read the thread and understood it.the only intention is to keep the special threads clean.

• Upvote 1

THE KNIGHT

time is important bro

i know all our good members want to help but we choose , the fast ones

• Upvote 1

-TitanEVO-

Specs signature net speed 16mbps can i?

• Upvote 1

THE KNIGHT
Specs signature net speed 16mbps can i?

check pm

bladeworks

AMD FX 9590

ASUS crosshair formula z