diegorodrig0

having problem lattest rage 2

Question

diegorodrig0

i have downloaded the latest rage 2 repack, but when i click setup appears the following message 

Runtime Error (at 209:313):

Acess violation at adress 04EE617B in module FMXHandler.dll

the only game that i have this issue is this, just installed the latest attack on titan 2 and goes perfect

sorry for the bothering, does anybody know how to solve this issue?

• Sad 1

10 answers to this question

Drownedwalk1622
Posted (edited)

@diegorodrig0 Have you tried running the exe as admin??? Also check your pc with sfc scan.

Edited by Drownedwalk1622

diegorodrig0

@Drownedwalk1622 Yeah, aways running as admin, i just did the sfc scan and it says no integrity violation found, i have like , 30 corepacks installed on this pc, have this issue with this one, i'm kinda lost about what to do, the computer is a w7 64, 8gb ram, nvidia gtx1050, and a i5

ishq
On 7/12/2019 at 4:59 AM, diegorodrig0 said:

Disable your AV and rehash with torrent if you not download with torrent no problem just extract rar file and rehash with torrent or just try to download setup.exe only with torrent try it again.

diegorodrig0

@ishq i don't use AV in my computer, firewall disabled, yeah i downloaded by torrent, rehash says it's fine that's why i have no idea what could be this problem

Drownedwalk1622
Posted (edited)

Can you please check win defender?? Cause sometimes it blocks some files secretly.

Also search for that FMXhandler. Probably defender blocked it.

Edited by Drownedwalk1622

diegorodrig0

@Drownedwalk1622 i just checked, no program removed or quarantined , did  a full disable in the windows defender and gonna try downloading again, if happen's the same issue i'm just gonna give up on the game , it's a message, the game is not for me to play kkkk

Drownedwalk1622

@diegorodrig0 maybe download a different version?? also leave a comment in that repack section regarding issue

diegorodrig0

@Drownedwalk1622 i tryed the older repacks, but they have some bugs, from nothing they crash, stuttering problems, etc etc, resuming, impossible to play, i was trying to test if this newer repack with all the updates has solved this things, , downloaded again with defender off and still same error , i give up kkkkk, but thanks for trying to help

• Sad 1

Drownedwalk1622

@diegorodrig0 interestingly I couldn't find any errors like that in google. anyway  don't forget to leave a comment for that. you can also make a topic for that issue.

-MAX-®™

@diegorodrig0 this error is due to missing or corruption of DLL files. Try installing them manually or download DLL file fixer.

Hope it helps.