Sign in to follow this  
Noob6j

Anti virus

Noob6j

Hi corepack fellas 

I am just confused 

Most of pirated software say disable anti virus before installation that's okay but

After installing pirated software  do I have to turn on av or stay it turn off 

Will that affect my files of that software? 

• Like 1

ioidda
2 hours ago, Noob6j said:

Hi corepack fellas 

I am just confused 

Most of pirated software say disable anti virus before installation that's okay but

After installing pirated software  do I have to turn on av or stay it turn off 

Will that affect my files of that software? 

No

SKirito

There was this topic made earlier regarding cracks & anti-virus

Check it out!

You can turn-on your antivirus without any problem, just put the cracked files in exclusion so that your AV does not remove it automatically.

And carry on you work like charm like you use to do before  d===( ̄▽ ̄*)b

PsYcHo_RaGE
19 minutes ago, SKirito said:

You can turn-on your antivirus without any problem, just put the cracked files in exclusion so that your AV does not remove it automatically.

And carry on you work like charm like you use to do before  d===( ̄▽ ̄*)b

no i would disagree on this, i would recommend using your skills and experience to deal with viruses aka trojans, malwares, rootkits, spywares, hacktools, adwares etc.

its simple, use your task manager if you feel you have found a file doing some illegal stuff or suspicious.

use virustotal for file checking as it will give you the whole detail about virus detection.

to make this simple, detecting a virus in our PC's is like finding health issues in our human body.

You Feel It!

• Like 1

Erika Asuna

Use a proper Anti-Virus and it will never bother you about Cracks, I personally use none but can tell from experience Kaspersky never bothers you about false positives (they have a free version that is just as effective).

• Like 1

aldo1910
Posted (edited)

1. If you mean, your program or cracked files will not be deleted by anti-virus, simple way to say is, put files or folder in exclusion first, then you can turn on your anti-virus after installation.

2. If you mean the cracked files will affect your PC or other software, i don't know, afterall it's pirated, even before being repacked. There's always a risk. In my opinion as long as you connect to the web no one is really "safe".

Always be prepared & have a BACKUP.

But I myself only use windows defender and there is never a problem using CP repacks.

Edited by aldo1910

SKirito

@PsYcHo_RaGE Yup you are right, actually I was taking about the game cracks usually they are false positive and are removed by the antivirus for no reason.....  My bad I didn't explain properly.  

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

PsYcHo_RaGE
1 hour ago, SKirito said:

@PsYcHo_RaGE Yup you are right, actually I was taking about the game cracks usually they are false positive and are removed by the antivirus for no reason.....  My bad I didn't explain properly.  

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

yep i know its about cracks(games or apps) but a hacker/cracker(not all hackers/crackers) will do everything to harm others, intentionally!

• Like 2

SKirito
3 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

yep i know its about cracks(games or apps) but a hacker/cracker(not all hackers/crackers) will do everything to harm others, intentionally!

Agree (≧▽≦)

• Upvote 1