Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EMS

COD WWII

Question

EMS

I have had nothing but issues trying to install COD WWII. I've tried different versions, I've downloaded via browser and JD2 always the same problem. I've used 7Zip and Winrar to unpack makes no difference. I've tried to repair and that doesn't work, Its the only game that hasn't installed properly on my pc and I've got a LOT of games.  It has been suggested that perhaps unpack in safe mode might make a difference, I've not tried yet but I will today at some point. Its completely done my nut in because I can't for the life of me understand why it won't unpack. Anyway, there you have it. If you're wondering what I'm using.....FX8350, 16Gb, Win7 x64 ult, I'll try the safe mood way and if that doesn't work, I'm going to have to give up. Strange though I found a 65Gb Reloaded version that unpacked the ISO without a hitch....just don't want a game that big on my pc, especially when there is no need for it.  Please throw your suggestions this way about how to sort this out.......

Tested it first, same problem regardless of whether its Winrar or 7Zip.jpg

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

BedBug

i redownloaded the files and everything works f9 for me

so if any1 has any suggestion give it bcuz he is stuck in this game for a while

• Like 1

EMS
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Cortana 5 said:

@EMS, I URGE you to UPDATE ALL THE DRIVERS ON YOUR PC. I CANNOT SAY FOR SURE THAT THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, BUT IF DRIVERS ARE MISSING OR NOT UPDATED, THIS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR TROUBLES. TRY UPDATING ALL DRIVERS ON YOUR PC.

My drivers are definitely good to go.....

Edited by EMS

~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~

tested..... works fine thx @BedBug

• Like 1

EMS
6 hours ago, ~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~ said:

tested..... works fine thx @BedBug

I already knew that.....that's why I'm so fed up with trying to unpack it, something must be happening somewhere

Cortana 5

@EMS, try using Winrar to extract the files and if that doesn't work, then forget about it.

• Like 1

EMS
Posted (edited)

I redownloaded it to my prehistoric pentium II laptop, unpacked it with 7zip.....No errors, eh how does that work then, same 7zip, same files, same internet connection, same anti virus etc,  same OS.....just a damn sight slower. I'm installing it on my pc at the moment....let ya know if it installs properly.....if it does, this issue is solved lol If it doesn't install, I will try to install it on the laptop and then, transfer the install files to my pc. If that doesn't work, I will give up, something I'm not used to doing

Edited by EMS

EMS
Posted (edited)

New error from transferring install folder from laptop to pc run I try to run it

Edited by EMS

EMS

Solved

~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~

problem solved!

topic locked

EMS

New issue with COD WWII ......when I go to the 3rd one of the campaign, I get this.............."content no longer available"  - or something very similar to that, help please

EMS

Cortana 5

@EMS, I URGE you to UPDATE ALL THE DRIVERS ON YOUR PC. I CANNOT SAY FOR SURE THAT THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, BUT IF DRIVERS ARE MISSING OR NOT UPDATED, THIS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR TROUBLES. TRY UPDATING ALL DRIVERS ON YOUR PC.

• Like 1