ShivShubh

Devil May Cry 5 - Deluxe Edition [MULTi12] - CorePack | From 21.8 GB

keyllaa
Posted (edited)

I have a problem , it say ''failed to save game" at the beginning...

ff.PNG

Edited by keyllaa

ShivShubh
7 minutes ago, keyllaa said:

I have a problem , it say ''failed to save game" at the beginning...

Run the game as admin.

Arroweka
On 3/10/2019 at 4:21 PM, DailyWindWalker said:

anyone experiencing this? I start up the game after installation then this happens... I tried running in admin, compatibility w/ windows 8&7.. still doesnt work T_Timage.thumb.png.8ac71ed7c847be0ee1f84e3a09a5c046.png

yes i also getting this problem and if you check the size of your installed game folder its only 139 MB.

anyone fix this problem

FeaPT
Posted (edited)

Hey, I installed the game yesterday without any problems. Everything loaded well into the game and I played right up until mission 5 and stopped. Today  I wanted to continue on from where I left, but I didn't get the option to.  All I had was "New Game" it turns out my progress wasn't saved... I started a new game and finished the first 2 missions and then closed DMC 5 to check if it saved, it didn't... Can anyone help me with this problem? It seems that the game doesn't save your progress AT ALL.

I want to mention that it doesn't save my in-game settings aswell, everything resets to default when I run DMC 5 again...

Edit: So I ran it in admin and hoped that will fix it, but I also tried to get to the title screen before exiting, as it seems that I can continue the game from the title screen. I then exited the program and ran it again in admin and my progress was saved... Before, I exited on the main menu, not the title screen and I ran it not in admin, then the progress didn't save. Can someone tell me if I fixed it because I got to the title screen or because I ran it in admin?

Edited by FeaPT

ishq
15 hours ago, FeaPT said:

Try to Run As Admin 

or use this method

Download SmartsteamEmu and run game with this maybe its fixed your issue.just add game and launch don't try launch without emu.

praxit
Posted (edited)

...Installed in 24 mins, runs great.    Game is heavy with Grafixs optimization, so you need a Beefy grafixs card.   😎

Edited by praxit
add word.

JRGAMER
On 3/13/2019 at 7:23 AM, Gr3ed said:

just installed the game but running grey screen no sounds or anything how to fix? using 1050ti

INSTALL DIRECTX JUNI 2010 DUDE!!!

nikunj4904

i cant start the game , (the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b)    
i reinstalled the game 
rechecked torrent
updated windows
net framework reinstalled
vcredist reinstalled
direct x reinstalled
tried run as admin , compatibility mode to windows 7&8 

nikunj4904

i cant start the game , (the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b)    
i reinstalled the game 
rechecked torrent
updated windows
net framework reinstalled
vcredist reinstalled
direct x reinstalled
tried run as admin , compatibility mode to windows 7&8 

Andi99
On 3/9/2019 at 2:27 PM, talk2g said:

Does this include the chapter 2 fix??

Andi9999

Please help me i need save game data devil may cry 5 after mission 2.. Because missions 2 crashing

smkjd23
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ShivShubh said:

Did you miss unselecting the optional package for useless videos ? See below !

p_1163osxjx1.png

Notice that I have unchecked useless live-action videos so it will not install during installation but I have checked History of DMC Video for installation which requires optional-history_of_dmc_video.cpi file in the same folder where setup.exe is.

it now shows this error i checked history of dmc and obv main files and it does this i cant seem to fnd optional history of dmc video file is.

Edited by smkjd23

smkjd23
Just now, smkjd23 said:

and i cant go beyond mission 2 well i am it saved after i finished mission 3 and a few minutes it would crash and after i continue it says mission 2 not mission 3 or 4 i cant go beyond it.