bullwinkle

Devil May Cry 5 Denuvoless EXE Fix V4 + DLCS V4 + CreamAPI for legit users V3

bullwinkle
Posted (edited)

10475_Devil_May_Cry_5_C_14dfb19d6fe9c98d

Denuvoless EXE FIX provided by sam2k8

Download for Denuvoless EXE Fix/Crack + ALI213 EMU V4:

DMC5.CrackOnly.Denuvoless+ALI213.V3.rar (39.68 MB)

Go to https://www.base64decode.org/ and insert 

aHR0cHM6Ly9taXJyb3JhY2UuY29tL20vMXZvcTg=

and then hit decode for download link

Download for DLCS ~V4~ + LIVE ACTION DLC:

Devil.May.Cry.5.DLC.NOliveactionDLC.V4.rar  (78.68 MB)

aHR0cHM6Ly9taXJyb3JhY2UuY29tL20vMXZvcWs=

DLC V4 INCLUDES ALL DLC INCLUDING SECRET DLC. Here is the list:

Spoiler

940500 = Devil May Cry 5 - Alt Hero Colors
940501 = Devil May Cry 5 - Alt Heroine Colors
941950 = Devil May Cry 5 - Alt Style Rank Announcers
941951 = Devil May Cry 5 - Alt Title Calls
941952 = Devil May Cry 5 - Live Action Cutscenes
941953 = Devil May Cry 5 - DMC1 Battle Track 3-Pack
941954 = Devil May Cry 5 - DMC2 Battle Track 3-Pack
941955 = Devil May Cry 5 - DMC3 Battle Track 3-Pack
941956 = Devil May Cry 5 - DMC4 Battle Track 3-Pack
941957 = Devil May Cry 5 - Gerbera GP01
941958 = Devil May Cry 5 - Pasta Breaker
941959 = Devil May Cry 5 - Sweet Surrender
941960 = Devil May Cry 5 - Mega Buster
941961 = Devil May Cry 5 - Cavaliere R
941962 = Devil May Cry 5 - EX Provocation
941963 = Devil May Cry 5 - Buster Arm
941964 = Devil May Cry 5 - Super costume
941965 = Devil May Cry 5 - Monkey Business

941966 = Devil May Cry 5 - 1 Blue Orb
941967 = Devil May Cry 5 - 3 Blue Orbs
941968 = Devil May Cry 5 - 5 Blue Orbs
941969 = Devil May Cry 5 - 100000 Red Orbs
941970 = Devil May Cry 5 - 200000 Red Orbs
941971 = Devil May Cry 5 - 300000 Red Orbs
941972 = Devil May Cry 5 - 500000 Red Orbs
941973 = Devil May Cry 5 - 1000000 Red Orbs

941974 = Devil May Cry 5 - V & Vergil Ex Color

Yellow means added in V3 that was not included in V2
Blue means added in V4

Vergil Ex Color
OPTION>CUTSCENE CUSTOMIZE
change

Download for Live Action DLC:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kxCNUQ42-OIAUhaHB9H_WTw8bCnjKy3-

Download for CreamAPI for legit users to unlock all DLC V3:

Devil.May.Cry.5.Creamapi.for.legit.users.v2.rar (522.81 KB)

aHR0cHM6Ly9taXJyb3JhY2UuY29tL20vMXZvcWc=

Edited by bullwinkle
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 11

-MAX-®™

TOPIC MOVED TO -Cracks and Updates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

healer32

has anyone test it? is it legit?

-MAX-®™
1 minute ago, kannan6040 said:

Ee topic undakiyavan engana staff ayath??

If you can't speak English don't comment here. I don't care if you are a malayi, Indian, best friend or even my fellow brother if you break the rules i will confront that person no matter what.

TOPIC creator he is a fellow retired uploader, you a rookie to this forum if I am not mistaken  do not question me unless you have any idea of what going on this forum.

kannan6040
2 minutes ago, ~phoenix~ said:

If you can't speak English don't comment here. I don't care if you are a malayi, Indian, best friend or even my fellow brother if you break the rules i will confront that person no matter what.

TOPIC creator he is a fellow retired uploader, you a rookie to this forum if I am not mistaken  do not question me unless you have any idea of what going on this forum.

Okay just say the fact where in rules it is explicitely said that I can't share the links in chatbox.. that rule is related to topics and I have not started a topic. Also speaking English in chatbox is mandatory.. not in a topic.. 

• Upvote 1

-MAX-®™
12 minutes ago, kannan6040 said:

Okay just say the fact where in rules it is explicitely said that I can't share the links in chatbox.. that rule is related to topics and I have not started a topic. Also speaking English in chatbox is mandatory.. not in a topic.. 

The topic you shared is 3rd party website or not? If you want to share a links containing cracks and updates you need to be a uploader. That's why we have uploader here. If you are talking to a mod publicly u have to speak in English especially it is regarding to a problem, i might know the language you spoke here but, fellow mods and admins are not familiar with the language you spoke here. If the problem escalate further more they need to know what exactly happen. They are not magician to understand the language they are not familiar with.

If you still have problem with me you can report to staffleaders about me @Cyber Phantom or @IZHAN i have no interest in wasting time with you further more.

• Like 1

kannan6040
3 minutes ago, ~phoenix~ said:

The topic you shared is 3rd party website or not? If you want to share a links containing cracks and updates you need to be a uploader. That's why we have uploader here. If you are talking to a mod publicly u have to speak in English especially it is regarding to a problem, i might know the language you spoke here but, fellow mods and admins are not familiar with the language you spoke here. If the problem escalate further more they need to know what exactly happen. They are not magician to understand the language they are not familiar with.

If you still have problem with me you can report to staffleaders about me @Cyber Phantom or @IZHAN i have no interest in wasting time with you further more.

I have no intention of a fight with u too.. I have said the things written and uploaded as rules in this site only.. if u want to contradict that do that.. ur argument still don't see the fact of any rule violation.. or better change the rules to not allow posting links in chatbox.. 

• Upvote 1

-MAX-®™
8 minutes ago, kannan6040 said:

I have no intention of a fight with u too.. I have said the things written and uploaded as rules in this site only.. if u want to contradict that do that.. ur argument still don't see the fact of any rule violation.. or better change the rules to not allow posting links in chatbox.. 

Just tell me your link source. Wasn't it a 3rd party website or not?

If it was YouTube video i wouldn't have asked you about it, if it was a reddit topic i wouldn't have asked. 

kannan6040
Just now, ~phoenix~ said:

Just tell me your link source. Wasn't it a 3rd party website or not?

If it was YouTube video i wouldn't have asked you about it, if it was a reddit topic i wouldn't have asked. 

Same link posted by sam2k8..if u know his reputation in cs.rin .. this topic won't continue

~AՆ૯૪ A८Һυ~

-MAX-®™
6 minutes ago, kannan6040 said:

Same link posted by sam2k8..if u know his reputation in cs.rin .. this topic won't continue

😑 that's what I am saying you can't post 3rd party cracks or game files unless you are a staff. If you are verified staff you have right's to do it, and there will not be any questions like they asked in comment box  if it is malware or not.

We had issues regarding malware accusations before, that's why we don't allow member's to post any links containing cracks or game files. 

@~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~ is this your another cousin bro😜😜

• Haha 1

-ZH!¥ÃM™RRC-

RIP Denuvo

• Haha 1

kannan6040
2 hours ago, ~phoenix~ said:

😑 that's what I am saying you can't post 3rd party cracks or game files unless you are a staff. If you are verified staff you have right's to do it, and there will not be any questions like they asked in comment box  if it is malware or not.

We had issues regarding malware accusations before, that's why we don't allow member's to post any links containing cracks or game files. 

@~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~ is this your another cousin bro😜😜

S bro.. I remember the incident of having some releases containing malware in the redist folder.. but in rules it does not forbid to post links in chatbox.. thats why I posted the original links ..