Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-RAVEN-

Pillars of Eternity II - Deadfire [v4.0.1.0044 + All DLCs + MULTi9] - CorePack | From 14.5 GB

-RAVEN-

DESCRIPTION

Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel to the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago region of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.

•    Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience - enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter.

•    Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port.

•    Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system.

129edcb8178dbc33fd1534afde0f5cfc.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~

thanks @-RAVEN-

• Like 1

andira

Thanks sir @-RAVEN-

Edited by andira
  • Like 1

Korthag

Seeker, Slayer, Survivor include?

imranmiao

How much temporary space is needed in C drive (when installed in another drive)?

super_10

guys. you are missing the extras files. it isn't in the original files and has no link for it

Neno

Thank you very good work continued🤩

ChoKyBoKy

didnt play it before but i want to give it a try

puddin9006

Thanks for the repack😘

CodeNameJay

I'm getting problems and bugs when I play the game, specially the icons(no icons showing and sometimes head of a character doesn't show). Tried to install in my laptop and PC (both HDD and SSD) but still getting the same problem.
I used the torrent to download the game. Please fix and thanks for being awesome. @-RAVEN-

PC Specs
i7-4790k
MSI Z97
16gb DDR3 1866
128gb SSD+2tb HDD

-RAVEN-
On 12/29/2018 at 4:49 PM, super_10 said:

guys. you are missing the extras files. it isn't in the original files and has no link for it

Sorry about that. Extras are available on torrent. I added direct links to the topic as-well. 

• Like 2

razormaniarazor

am I doing something wrong with torrents?  Everytime I use torrents  for games their are no seeders and 0 of 27 peers

When i use  gdrive  it says ( download quota exceeded for this file so u cant download at this time)

Thanks

-RAVEN-
3 hours ago, razormaniarazor said:

am I doing something wrong with torrents?  Everytime I use torrents  for games their are no seeders and 0 of 27 peers

When i use  gdrive  it says ( download quota exceeded for this file so u cant download at this time)

Thanks

For torrents, I recommend qBittorrent client. 

• Like 1