Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShivShubh

Pokemon XY [Citra] - CorePack | 939 MB

eXiLED_oRigINs

Are Pokemon X/Y in this repack updated to version 1.5 ?

[ShadowHacker]
15 hours ago, ShivShubh said:

Same here and it seems that I like Pokemon X/Y more than Sun & Moon or maybe its just due to the fact that I haven't played any Pokemon game in a long time 😄

Pokemon X & Y is something great and definitely better than Sun and moon. Pokemon is ❤️ 

miwwim09

Hi,

I downloaded this yesterday but when I opened the .rar file the only contents were dll files and dxsetup. Isn't tihs supposed to be an installation of the actual game?

image.thumb.png.4ede40309243932c638fe0f6dc1ce4d8.png

ShivShubh
4 hours ago, eXiLED_oRigINs said:

Are Pokemon X/Y in this repack updated to version 1.5 ?

I am not sure about that, I just picked up the ROM files from ziperto website. And v1.5 is basically useless, anything thats new in it are only online features.

4 hours ago, 23WaysToKill said:

Thank you  @ShivShubh

My PC runs the game at 100+ speed and at 30 fps consistently, but can we toggle it to play at 60 fps or is it capped at max 30 fps only.

Tbh i've tries this game earlier on Citra and used to get stuck on the mirror scene at start, now i'm pretty much happy that it works fluently.

You can toggle 60fps by increasing speed to 200% but I don't recommend anyone to play above 100% speed, things just doesn't feel right.

I've played Sun & Moon and got bored half way through the game(s), so far I can say that I like X & Y better.

X/Y feels alive and has more actual 3D sections than Sun & Moon for example Lumiose City and that Glittering Cave.

So I'm guessing this means that this repack comes with the necessary FFmpeg DLL files for proper sound emulation with HLE for games like Pokemon X & Y, does it setup the Citra folder for you at %AppData% ?

In any case, for those of you that may have had the ROM files already and just need the Emulator and the FFmpeg DLLs for Pokemon X/Y, here you go.

Citra in this repack use its own user folder instead of making one at %AppData%.

ShivShubh
4 minutes ago, miwwim09 said:

Hi,

I downloaded this yesterday but when I opened the .rar file the only contents were dll files and dxsetup. Isn't tihs supposed to be an installation of the actual game?

Where did you download the RAR file from ? Seems like you clicked on some ads and downloaded something different. RAR file has data1,data2 and setup.exe

miwwim09
6 hours ago, ShivShubh said:

Where did you download the RAR file from ? Seems like you clicked on some ads and downloaded something different. RAR file has data1,data2 and setup.exe

Hi...it was at https://megaup.net/nah1/EmuCP-PKMNXY.rar. I tried re-downloading again but the contents are the same 😞 

eXiLED_oRigINs
10 hours ago, ShivShubh said:

I am not sure about that, I just picked up the ROM files from ziperto website. And v1.5 is basically useless, anything thats new in it are only online features.

IDK the updates in the pass seem to fix various bugs in the game for both offline and online based on the change-log here. But in any case if people want the update they can grab them from ziperto with a quick search.

eXiLED_oRigINs
3 hours ago, miwwim09 said:

Hi...it was at https://megaup.net/nah1/EmuCP-PKMNXY.rar. I tried re-downloading again but the contents are the same 😞 

Dude you must have gotten redirected to some other file or something because I just downloaded from that same link and by RAR contents looks like this:

RaR-C.png

Note that its suppose to be a RAR archive, not a SFX CAB (Self-Extracting Cabinet File) like in your screen shot, and the contents is as Shiv said.

slaptaps

I keep getting an error whenever I try to install the game?

It states "It is not found any file specifed for ISArcExtract"

CapTaur

Thank you ShivShubh for the game...i've already left ACO to play this game. This game was on my list for so long. 🤟

Dexxus

Thanks very much sir @ShivShubh  

ive been waiting for this one! 🙂

startraore

I can not install

2018-12-18_113620.png.53a138f6248d087cb867e00496430d63.png

Altair(アルタイル)

Interesting might try downloading this.

ms07