Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Life is Strange 2 - Episode 1 [MULTi8] - 6.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [MULTi8] - 1.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

DESOLATE [v1.0 build 226336, -206479 + MULTi9] - 5.6 GB ! AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ShivShubh

Pokemon XY [Citra] - CorePack | 939 MB

Guest Ducky

Thank you for the effort, very apprecitate!!!!

Guest how to save/load game?
      On 12/16/2018 at 7:05 PM, [ShadowHacker] said:

does it reached full speed emulating? 

edit: Apparently it reached with HLE AAC Decoder... Thanks for the pack.. Downloading Now was waiting since its release

soliduszeld

How to play this?
      I just download it, and get a rar file.
      Inside there, there are files like DirectX setup

IamPC

I Love This Game Thanks CorePack!!!🤘🤩🤘

Drunken Mercenary

Hello, I need help. When I tried to open the rar file it says it's not a valid rar

rar.PNG

ryu181189

Hmm, i want to share something

for u who want to play with cheats, for this game, simply download and copy the attached files on:

C/D:\Program Files (x86)\Nintendo\Pokemon XY\Bin\user\cheats

and u could activate the cheat from cheat menu in Citra

0004000000055D00.txt

0004000000055E00.txt

Eliendrel
      On 12/16/2018 at 11:19 AM, ShivShubh said:

An all-new 3D Pokémon adventure packed with never-before-seen Pokémon has launched! Pokémon X and Pokémon Y presents a new generation of Pokémon and introduces players to an exciting new adventure in a breathtaking 3D world.

You'll be able to go on your journey as a boy or a girl, and you can choose how your hero looks overall! Find a look that suits you, and then set off on your travels!

underline.png

Your adventure takes place in the expansive Kalos region, where you'll explore cities, meet people, and encounter many Pokémon. Don't miss Lumiose City, the central hub of the region, where you'll return many times on your journey.

Look for all-new Fairy-type Pokémon, the first new Pokémon type since Dark-type and Steel-type Pokémon were introduced almost a decade ago. Fairy-type moves are super effective against Dragon-type Pokémon. One such Fairy-type Pokémon to meet is Sylveon, the new evolved form of Eevee!

In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, some Pokémon will tap into powers long dormant. This special kind of Evolution is called Mega Evolution. In addition to far greater strength, Mega-Evolved Pokémon may also see their Ability change, or even their type!

underline.png

Download Links : GDrive - MegaUP - MirrorAce

Can you check the new Pokemon XY repacks that was published few days ago, here is a virus scan of just the executable I don't have many knowledges on malwares sadly : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d2042e780137489656316d779f6a0974798fabd227dc321b39a757ece531e073/detection 22/72 detected as malware it's kind of scarry never saw an executable with that much false positive if we can call it like that. Except my injector.

Eliendrel
      On 12/17/2018 at 8:10 AM, [ShadowHacker] said:

Pokemon X & Y is something great and definitely better than Sun and moon. Pokemon is ❤️ 

Can you check the new Pokemon XY repacks that was published few days ago, here is a virus scan of just the executable I don't have many knowledges on malwares sadly : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d2042e780137489656316d779f6a0974798fabd227dc321b39a757ece531e073/detection 22/72 detected as malware it's kind of scarry never saw an executable with that much false positive if we can call it like that.

Guest xSilentDeadx

contains win64 malware-gen in the Pokémon X file when downloaded through uTorrent hmm 

amit kumar33
      Posted (edited)

thanks you ,

caan you please help me how to play with multiplayer i want to play with my friend plase add multiplayer aslo or fix  sir

unknown.png

Edited by amit kumar33

Eliendrel

I don't advise you to download this till a mod check the files it seems to be a malware i downloaded it on my vb machine and it's weird

Guest Huey

what's music in installer?  tell pleaseee

bazoka1942
      On 12/16/2018 at 11:43 AM, ShivShubh said:

Switch emulation has not reached a perfect state yet although Super Mario Odyssey seems to run good. I will have a look at it myself. I am personally waiting for Pokemon: Let's Go 😊 BTW, Pokemon X/Y is now fully playable on PC without any issues using this repack.

hi ShivShubh now is fully playable +40 to 100 % performance uplift i cant wait please repack it 🙂

Guest jòy

I need help, is this a common problem? Whenever I pressed up and down I can hear the menu in which you can choose the language of the game but it's just a black block at the upper left corner of Citra.  I downloaded the game from NORO's uptobox link.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
      Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.