Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Resident Evil 2 [MULTi12] - CorePack V1 - From 14.4 GB | AVAILABLE ! - 4X Faster !

Immortal - Unchained [v20190207 + 3 DLCs + MULTi7] - From 4.80 GB | AVAILABLE!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance [v1.8.1 + 9 DLCs + MULTi10] - From 24.0 GB | AVAILABLE!

Jump Force - Ultimate Edition [v 1.0 + MULTi15] - 8.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN [v1.0.1 + MULTi12] - 29.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Sid Meiers - Civilization VI : Gathering Storm - WIP

      Sign in to follow this  
      skp_

      Good Old Games on COREPACK

      Recommended Posts

      skp_

      Since GOD has been shutdown recently why Don't corepack start that, Right now only few popular games of gog are in the collection but having most of them and also providing the updates is hugely appreciated.

      • Like 2
      • Upvote 2

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Rutibel
      12 minutes ago, skp_ said:

      Since GOD has been shutdown recently why Don't corepack start that, Right now only few popular games of gog are in the collection but having most of them and also providing the updates is hugely appreciated.

      Why do not you take care of it? You have shared the source code, so do not wait for others and get to work

      https://github.com/Good-Old-Downloads

      • Like 1
      • Haha 2
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ShivShubh
      1 hour ago, skp_ said:

      Since GOD has been shutdown recently why Don't corepack start that, Right now only few popular games of gog are in the collection but having most of them and also providing the updates is hugely appreciated.

      That is something we may not be able to do. But we may wanna use the source code to put up a nice, clean and simple index of our repacks.

      • Like 1
      • Thanks 1
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      skp_
      1 hour ago, Rutibel said:

      Why do not you take care of it? You have shared the source code, so do not wait for others and get to work

       https://github.com/Good-Old-Downloads

      it doesn't have the crawler nor their sources list and they have also claimed that they have personally made purchases too, so If I create that all I can do is a skeleton site only, BTW I don't have 100% game Repositories too, maybe only about 20~30%😧

      Finally If i have the Source most probably I would be a selfish bastard and downloading them without caring for rest of the world.

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      skp_
      24 minutes ago, ShivShubh said:

      That is something we may not be able to do. But we may wanna use the source code to put up a nice, clean and simple index of our repacks.

      That's great😀, I don't mean that this site need any change, but update section could be better in that layout.

      Thanx for your great work as always 🙂

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Blair Rafe Knox

      i am already bring the site back to life. 1 week - 1 month it should take.

      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Create an account or sign in to comment

      You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

      Create an account

      Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

      Register a new account

      Sign in

      Already have an account? Sign in here.

      Sign In Now
      Sign in to follow this  

      ×