Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

Sign in to follow this  
      skp_

Good Old Games on COREPACK

skp_

Since GOD has been shutdown recently why Don't corepack start that, Right now only few popular games of gog are in the collection but having most of them and also providing the updates is hugely appreciated.

• Like 2
      • Upvote 2

Rutibel
      12 minutes ago, skp_ said:

Since GOD has been shutdown recently why Don't corepack start that, Right now only few popular games of gog are in the collection but having most of them and also providing the updates is hugely appreciated.

Why do not you take care of it? You have shared the source code, so do not wait for others and get to work

https://github.com/Good-Old-Downloads

• Like 1
      • Haha 2
      • Upvote 1

ShivShubh
      1 hour ago, skp_ said:

That is something we may not be able to do. But we may wanna use the source code to put up a nice, clean and simple index of our repacks.

• Like 1
      • Thanks 1
      • Upvote 1

skp_
      1 hour ago, Rutibel said:

Why do not you take care of it? You have shared the source code, so do not wait for others and get to work

https://github.com/Good-Old-Downloads

it doesn't have the crawler nor their sources list and they have also claimed that they have personally made purchases too, so If I create that all I can do is a skeleton site only, BTW I don't have 100% game Repositories too, maybe only about 20~30%😧

Finally If i have the Source most probably I would be a selfish bastard and downloading them without caring for rest of the world.

• Like 1

skp_
      24 minutes ago, ShivShubh said:

That is something we may not be able to do. But we may wanna use the source code to put up a nice, clean and simple index of our repacks.

That's great😀, I don't mean that this site need any change, but update section could be better in that layout.

Thanx for your great work as always 🙂

• Like 1

Blair Rafe Knox

i am already bring the site back to life. 1 week - 1 month it should take.

• Upvote 1