Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Life is Strange 2 - Episode 1 [MULTi8] - 6.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [MULTi8] - 1.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

DESOLATE [v1.0 build 226336, -206479 + MULTi9] - 5.6 GB ! AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

-RAVEN-

Assassin's Creed : Odyssey [v1.0.6 + DLCs + MULTi15] CorePack V3 | From 34.0 GB

Kalpesh
      On Tue Nov 13 2018 at 10:19 PM, Kalpesh said:

HATS OFF TO COREPACKS!!!!

Thanks! -RAVEN- FOR THE REPACK!!

I'VE A SMALL REQUEST

PLEASE UPLOAD 1GB ONE DRIVE LINKS!

DUE TO IPS BLOCKS I'M NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THESE DOWNLOAD SITES BUT I KNOW THAT ONE DRIVE LINKS ARE NEVER BLOCKED BY MY IPS! SO ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST YOU TO UPLOAD ONE DRIVE LINKS! THANK YOU!

SINCE I'M AN INDIAN SO WILL THERE BE ANY LANGUGE PACK IN HINDI EVER!! IF POSSIBLE PLEASE TRY MAKING A HINDI LANGUAGE PACK FOR THIS GAME, EVEN THOUGH I'M SATISFIED WITH ENGLISH PACK!

Hey -RAVEN- please upload ONE DRIVE LINKS

OR else provide me a solution on how to play the game if I already have the game files with me!!!

Edited by Kalpesh

Korthag

İ dont understan why direct link(  www.dlfox.com ) suddenly drop half speed after download 4 part, Its never happen before.

Edit: Yes confirm, after midnight DLFOX direct link download speed drop to half speed :/. Going to downlad openload.

Edited by Korthag

-RAVEN-
      1 hour ago, aryahmdm said:

I got no dialog voice in-game, redownload the english language pack both from v1 and v3, disable av, reinstall it on different drive, still no voice 😞

the installer didn't show any error message whatsoever

you need to place the voice pack with setup.exe before installing the game. make sure you are placing the .cpi file not .rar file. if you placed the language pack correctly, you will see a check mark in the checkbox in front of your preferred language.

mrrobot

Thanks guys..... 😍😍

Azazin

Thank you are you the best😁😁😁😁

aryahmdm
      3 hours ago, -RAVEN- said:

you need to place the voice pack with setup.exe before installing the game. make sure you are placing the .cpi file not .rar file. if you placed the language pack correctly, you will see a check mark in the checkbox in front of your preferred language.

I did, and just for curiosity I downloaded other language as well. but same result, no voice

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

bobimbap

Very Very Fast Installation!!

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 2
      • Confused 1

sarathcr1992

For IsDone.dll error, running in safe mode might help... Got a few issues with other games earlier and it was working in safe mode

~phoenix~
      9 hours ago, Kalpesh said:

Use VPN... STOP tag raven and stop asking stupid questions DUDE. It's NOT IPS ITS ISP. -_-
      Next time onwards do not mention your country or post stupid questions like this.
       if we see you bumping the topic u will restrict from posting 
      READ THE RULES.
      @-FURY™- 
      you already gave him a warning for cheating with reps keep an EYE on this guy.😄

• Haha 1
      • Upvote 1

ianism

wow! yeah 2min 25second install time ... on a laptop running on battery ... man, these new 8th gen intel processors are just >>>>

tnt.gif~c200

maigacon

my save games are lost every time i return to play the game! any help? 

mrrobot

source.gif

HANDstand
      1 hour ago, maigacon said:

my save games are lost every time i return to play the game! any help? 

im having this same issue ill get back to you im going to try to manually change the save path in the cpy.ini file if it works ill update you.

EDIT: Yeah so it worked what i did was go into the CPY.INI int eh game directory of your choosing during the main install you want to go in and change the directory {to a full path wherever you choose i put the save directory in my official ubisoft  launcher/save games folder. this should fix that issue with not being able to load saves i started over and was able to load from what  did  also i changed my name from cpy that shouldn't make a difference but its your choice or not to do that as well.

Edited by HANDstand
      • Upvote 1

mahmoudalaskalany

hey i have downloaded the game and played the prologue chapter for 1 hours and more and its all fine but today i opened the game to complete playing and it crashes every 2 minutes what cause this problem