-RAVEN-

How Group Promotion Works - For New Members

Recommended Posts

-RAVEN-

Hello Everyone,

Ever since we started Free2Play Offline Activation and CorePack Giveaway program, many new members are signing up on site and spamming/abusing rep system to fulfill the requirements. It's not possible for staff members to stay active all the time and handle these problematic members. So we have decided to implement a system to avoid these kind of abuse. From now on all the new accounts will have certain limitation such as

  • New Members will not be able to use reaction/reputation system.
  • Daily amount of content (Posts/Topics) new members can post is limited.
  • And few other account limitations

These limitations will be lifted automatically after a certain time frame depending on your behavior. Please do not private message staff, asking to lift these limitations. If you have any question feel free to post them here.

Thank you
CorePack Team

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ishq
13 hours ago, -RAVEN- said:

 

Bro i personally think its unfair with new member just tell you one solution bro just limit rep/posts for new member its better and lots of forum use this.

Like use system thats member not gives more 3 to 4 rep a day and this system not apply to VIP,staff member,Repacker,uploader,or Donator.

But apply to all members whos' new or old i think this is the best choice.

totally block reaction or rep i think its unfair.sorry if you not agree with me but its my personal opinion.

Edited by ishq
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-RAVEN-
25 minutes ago, ishq said:

Bro i personally think its unfair with new member just tell you one solution bro just limit rep/posts for new member its better and lots of forum use this.

Like use system thats member not gives more 3 to 4 rep a day and this system not apply to VIP,staff member,Repacker,uploader,or Donator.

But apply to all members whos' new or old i think this is the best choice.

totally block reaction or rep i think its unfair.sorry if you not agree with me but its my personal opinion.

that doesn't solve anything. they can still create multiple accounts and give reputation to themselves. (4 reps a day * 5 accounts = 20 rep points. )

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ishq
13 hours ago, -RAVEN- said:

that doesn't solve anything. they can still create multiple accounts and give reputation to themselves. (4 reps a day * 5 accounts = 20 rep points. )

so its ok bro users are more intelligent i think just made 2 to 3 accounts but 5.

Bro also one more solution limit for 1 one moth on new member like Add in rules of activation member before august or like that so i think not made more accounts or if made so wait for one month like AC Origin Activation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-RAVEN-
4 minutes ago, ishq said:

so its ok bro users are more intelligent i think just made 2 to 3 accounts but 5.

Bro also one more solution limit for 1 one moth on new member like Add in rules of activation member before august or like that so i think not made more accounts or if made so wait for one month like AC Origin Activation.

Sorry but i dont think you understand the problem here, you have no idea how far some members would go to get those requirements fulfilled. If you read one of our free2play topics you will see that we already have rules and requirements to enter the event, but members who just signed up, spam the topic regardless of those rules and requirements. So again, your suggestions are not helping us with getting rid of the real problem.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ishq
13 hours ago, -RAVEN- said:

Sorry but i dont think you understand the problem here, you have no idea how far some members would go to get those requirements fulfilled. If you read one of our free2play topics you will see that we already have rules and requirements to enter the event, but members who just signed up, spam the topic regardless of those rules and requirements. So again, your suggestions are not helping us with getting rid of the real problem.

Ok bro i agree with you.

member was more intelligent then i think its better to block reaction or rep.

Keep it up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.