Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

Cyber Phantom

Assassin's Creed Origins - Update 1.2.1 to 1.5.1 Incl. all DLCs - CorePack | 9.3 GB

JohnyGuitar
      1 hour ago, ~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~ said:

use 3DM save

3DMGAME-ACO.Rewards.Save.CPY.zip  3   72.21 kB  for codex 1.51v

note

delete codex saves

paste it in CPY save location.C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\UPLAY\3539..start the game ..its automatically convert cpy saves to codex...but you'll start over

Thank you very much!!:)

I was struggling with this issue for 2 days...

I owe you, big one.

• Like 1

~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~
      17 hours ago, JohnyGuitar said:

Thank you very much!!:)

I was struggling with this issue for 2 days...

I owe you, big one.

enjoy xD

• Like 1

PaY*l*DaY
      Posted (edited)

first thing thanks for the repack bro ❤️
      but i have 2 questions 
      1/i had cpy game and after installing the update i got the dlc but the sound i think is little bugged i feel some sounds disappeared or something is it something i did wrong and is there a fix to it ?
      2/where are the packs of clothes and weapons or it's not included here ?

Edit 1/ i took the sound files from my old cpy game and it works now
      Edit 2/ i found that i have to use a save for the costumes and weapons but i will start from the start is there another way ?

Edited by PaY*l*DaY

ianism
      On 3/17/2019 at 10:11 AM, PaY*l*DaY said:

Edit 2/ i found that i have to use a save for the costumes and weapons but i will start from the start is there another way ?

none of them are really worth it. the best ones are available without needing to do that

Bucurosu

Did anyone found the solution for non responsive client??? I downloaded and played for a while the 1.21 V1 pack than downloaded this patch, installed it in the game client folder (manually selected it) but the game doesn't start....I tried the crackfix...I tried disabling ethernet and antivirus, changing the timeline, nothing works....

ianism
      On 4/12/2019 at 12:10 PM, Bucurosu said:

Did anyone found the solution for non responsive client??? I downloaded and played for a while the 1.21 V1 pack than downloaded this patch, installed it in the game client folder (manually selected it) but the game doesn't start....I tried the crackfix...I tried disabling ethernet and antivirus, changing the timeline, nothing works....

don't know. i've had issues with the game starting too after the patch, but usually it works on the first or second try.

other problem I had was the game just randomly quitting for no reason. fixed that by running in windowed borderless mode (regular windowed mode works too, but looks terrible)

Bucurosu

damn, still nothing...