Dash13

Assassin Creed Odyssey Activated Product Time

Dash13

Hey there everyone, as everyone knows the CP team is here doing activation for ACO and SOTR and I was fortunate enough to receive both. I finished SOTR before the 7 days period(Its not that big of a game) and I am still playing ACO.

I heard lots of users making the declaration that the activated ACO would force you to go online after 7 days essentially only enabling you to play the game for 7 days

I got the ACO activated for me on OCT 8th and today is the 17th and I am still able to play it with no issues. I had it activated for me for more or less 9-10 days now.

Just thought everyone should know.

Cheers guys and huuuuuuge thank you again to the entire CP Team and @ShivShubh for making this happen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

ShivShubh

I played SOTTR for 19 days without having to re-validate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

moonspiracy25

Why SOTTR and ACO free2play rounds are taking so much time to get contacted? SOTTR round 9 selection finished a long time ago! Still no news!!

vertical_zone

thanks for  information... I will just play it

Harish Aryan
6 hours ago, moonspiracy25 said:

Why SOTTR and ACO free2play rounds are taking so much time to get contacted? SOTTR round 9 selection finished a long time ago! Still no news!!

they recently contacted... Have patience bro.... they are busy with both ACOd and SOTTR  

Ednba

I played AC Origins with offline activation for a month,  and never got that message.

I don't know, maybe some cleaning software (as ccleaner), delete some cache file and could cause that issue.

rdeb923

Unfortunately SOTTR worked for 15 days and i was buzy so i couldnt finish the game ?