Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Dragon Age II - Ultimate Edition [v1.04 - MULTi7] - CorePack - 5.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition [v1.0 + DLCs + CrackFix + MULTi11] - 9.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + Multiplayer + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

~phoenix~

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Review

~phoenix~

Ironically for a game set in ancient Greece, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is anything but Spartan. This epic-scale action-roleplaying game shines as a grand adventure through a magnificent and beautiful open world on a scale we’ve rarely seen. With so few compromises between quantity and quality, Odyssey vaults over its predecessors to become the most impressive game in the history of the series.

Source-IGN
      Enjoy!!!
      ~O~

• Like 3
      • Thanks 1
      • Confused 1
      • Upvote 1

adylux

i dont have chance to tested im playing origins and i like it

wait it for crack or acrivation lol ^^

• Like 1
      • Upvote 1

~phoenix~
      4 minutes ago, adylux said:

Me neither my PC have some issues playing high-end games XD

• Like 1
      • Haha 1
      • Upvote 1

adylux
      4 minutes ago, ~phoenix~ said:

Me neither my PC have some issues playing high-end games XD

ah you should tested origins is amazing i enjoys this game ^^ and the last version 1.51 make my game more faster coz my pc its start to be old XD

Edited by adylux
      • Haha 1
      • Upvote 1

~phoenix~
      18 minutes ago, adylux said:

ah you should tested origins is amazing i enjoys this game ^^ and the last version 1.51 make my game more faster coz my pc its start to be old XD

I did play the game reached level 28 for some reason had to uninstall em.
      I am gonna build a beast before Anthem and division release ?

Edited by ~phoenix~

ishq
      16 hours ago, ~phoenix~ said:

I did play the game reached level 28 for some reason had to uninstall em.
      I am gonna build a beast before Anthem and division release ?

bro thanks for review but i really miss Hidden blade and Assassinate kill its good but i miss old days games  i play rouge on my ps4 remastered and i really enjoyed it and miss old series.but i am more exited for Assassin creed 3 Remastered then odyssey.And i hope Next Assassin creed will be back to old series and not look like Origin or Odyssey.

But i like Odyssey not like Assassin creed game wise but its familiar to ryse son of rome and i loved it and waiting for ryse son of rome 2.

But really great thanks for upload.

i personally don't like ign i think its makes money for company's and give good ratings.looks like witcher 3 or even every other reviewer give it 10 rating gamstop give it 10 and even youtuber give it 10/10 but ign give it 9.3 over 10 thats i don't like and i feel it makes money for rich company's and give good ratings or even when he see odyssey as Assassin creed game so its missing lots of things and even not look like full Assassin creed game and it gives 9.2 i think 7 or 8 will be better.

And Please guys don't hate i don't said its bad game or its just my opinion.

Edited by ishq
      • Upvote 2

wolf007

Will have to wait long to play it after I either purchase or wait for cracked version, good news is I upgraded my system and I can play it when it's available.

Installed origins I only played about 1 hour then went to finish Nioh, planning to play origins later.

Edited by wolf007
      • Like 1

~phoenix~
      3 hours ago, ishq said:

critics are always welcome here as for that we make reviews on games no one is gonna hate you for an honest opinion XD  
      ~O~

• Upvote 1

Endlesssss

The game play reminds completely of Origins with similar and repeated missions. The game looks more of a dlc to origins than a fresh game. I hope UBI would spend some more time in bring the next AC game that looks fresh.

ianism
      On 10/23/2018 at 6:03 AM, Endlesssss said:

The game play reminds completely of Origins with similar and repeated missions. The game looks more of a dlc to origins than a fresh game. I hope UBI would spend some more time in bring the next AC game that looks fresh.

the Quebec City studio made Odyssey from the base that the Montreal studio provided with Origins. it's as different as AC 3 and Black Flag. 

• Like 1