Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Life is Strange 2 - Episode 1 [MULTi8] - 6.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [MULTi8] - 1.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

DESOLATE [v1.0 build 226336, -206479 + MULTi9] - 5.6 GB ! AVAILABLE !

      Upcoming Repacks

      Updated Repacks

      The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

      Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

      Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

      Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

      Arbi3591

      Setup Launcher

      Recommended Posts

      Arbi3591

      im asking politely to all corepack's members to make this setup launcher as the main one for all repacks games and thnx for all your work ❤️❤️

       

      Untitled.thumb.png.4b620e5542009af5e86527397879593c.pngim

      • Like 3
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      tlhkpln

      Good Job Bro

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Drownedwalk1622

      this one is better no doubt but this draws much more CPU power than previous launchers which can cause a huge impact in unpacking for low specs gamer

      Edited by Drownedwalk1622
      • Like 2

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      vertical_zone

      how long time to instal

      • Upvote 1
      • Downvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      RYATT

      No they use it for some repacks

       

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      -ZH!¥ÃM™RRC-

      Its Exclusive Only For Big Titles.

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ReXX_RaGE

      you are right but due to high cpu usage as said by my buddy @Drownedwalk1622 and some useless things like notepad, windows media player, control panel and more.
      this is mainly for big titles and its mostly sometimes involuntary, since they are having a lot of installers....they choose any of em which suits best.

      +if you guys have seen, their is a new installer CPI V7.0 which is pretty good and design is also good at least. its made by @Razor12911 and @Jiva newstone
      guys like them are very imaginative in their own and they have to take care for everything before releasing it for public ?

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Drownedwalk1622
      9 hours ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

      you are right but due to high cpu usage as said by my buddy @Drownedwalk1622 and some useless things like notepad, windows media player, control panel and more.
      this is mainly for big titles and its mostly sometimes involuntary, since they are having a lot of installers....they choose any of em which suits best.

      +if you guys have seen, their is a new installer CPI V7.0 which is pretty good and design is also good at least. its made by @Razor12911 and @Jiva newstone
      guys like them are very imaginative in their own and they have to take care for everything before releasing it for public ?

      No comments for this new installer!! Doper than DOPE!!!

      kudos to @Razor12911 & @Jiva newstone ...... Hail sensei 

      Edited by Drownedwalk1622
      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      rdeb923

      All of them really looks cool but this looks best to me ?

       

      Capture.PNG.1128e73ead5408d65b34c63b961fd69c.PNG

       

      Capture3.PNG.efbae8f1ed0b948f1995b3cb789915d5.PNG

       

       

      Capture.PNG.ef03986b95bb51a949a5402743ecfcf5.PNG

      Edited by rdeb923
      • Like 1
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Ivan Zhong

      For me personally, I like simple, I love the repack @THE KNIGHT made.. Like in the KCD repack

      Simple, light and fast launcher.. Just click install, proceed, select the folder u want to install the game, then finally click Install...

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      -ZH!¥ÃM™RRC-
      On 10/19/2018 at 12:32 PM, rdeb923 said:

      All of them really looks cool but this looks best to me ?

       

      Capture.PNG.1128e73ead5408d65b34c63b961fd69c.PNG

       

      Capture3.PNG.efbae8f1ed0b948f1995b3cb789915d5.PNG

       

       

      Capture.PNG.ef03986b95bb51a949a5402743ecfcf5.PNG

      That installer very buggy. That's why they didn't use it.

      • Like 1
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Badghost

      Please add 2 setup luncher options for games because I like more the simple installer.

      THANKS COREPACK !!!

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~

       

      On 10/14/2018 at 11:34 PM, Drownedwalk1622 said:

      new installer CPI V7.0

      @ReXX_RaGE

      • Like 2

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ALi-AS2
      On 10/13/2018 at 1:53 AM, Arbi3591 said:

      im asking politely to all corepack's members to make this setup launcher as the main one for all repacks games and thnx for all your work ❤️❤️

       

      Untitled.thumb.png.4b620e5542009af5e86527397879593c.pngim

      Nice Job Bro ... Please Help Me To Make Setup Launcher Customize For MySelf ... I Work With WPI ... But I Don't Programming So I Need A Sample .... Thank you Bro

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Create an account or sign in to comment

      You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

      Create an account

      Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

      Register a new account

      Sign in

      Already have an account? Sign in here.

      Sign In Now

      ×