Jump to content
Sorcerer Subhan

Corepack Installation Setup

Recommended Posts

Sorcerer Subhan

First of all new NEW corepacks setup interface looks so great 

Please also add  CPU AND RAM USAGE details in seteup while installing the game 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.03 - 01.59.06.47.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WΛLIĐ

like the old one easy and simple but it's really a great efforts from CP team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my installation setup for SoW DE is broken its go to 20% and skip to80% and game size only 12gb.I have Wind 10 all vc and dx and free space but this happan, 

other games install fine

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WΛLIĐ
4 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

my installation setup for SoW DE is broken its go to 20% and skip to80% and game size only 12gb.I have Wind 10 all vc and dx and free space but this happan, 

other games install fine

rehash torrent disable AV and run setup as admin

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennisdel

The new installation  setup  UI looks awesome

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorcerer Subhan
1 hour ago, Dennisdel said:

The new installation  setup  UI looks awesome

Exactly but if there is information about ram and CPU usage while installing the game it would be awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsYcHo_RaGE
3 minutes ago, Sorcerer Subhan said:

Exactly but if there is information about ram and CPU usage while installing the game it would be awesome 

yeah you are right, btw does that installer shows who programmed it...if i am right it should be jiva newstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorcerer Subhan
1 minute ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

yeah you are right, btw does that installer shows who programmed it...if i am right it should be jiva newstone

I don't know much about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsYcHo_RaGE
2 minutes ago, Sorcerer Subhan said:

I don't know much about it 

it shows as i have seen with previous installers, its a watermark > can you send me the installer only here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorcerer Subhan
2 minutes ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

it shows as i have seen with previous installers, its a watermark > can you send me the installer only here

 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.03 - 04.51.00.97.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsYcHo_RaGE
1 minute ago, Sorcerer Subhan said:

 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.03 - 04.51.00.97.png

yep file only ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorcerer Subhan
1 minute ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

yep file only ?

How can I send you ? What is your email  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsYcHo_RaGE
Just now, Sorcerer Subhan said:

How can I send you ? What is your email  ?

why you need email when you can just upload in gdrive or meganz or any file hosting site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...