ShivShubh

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold - Regarding Free2Play Offline Activations

ShivShubh

CorePack brought to you the Early Access of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Exclusive for CorePack Members. That means you can start playing from 2nd October instead of its official release on 5th October = FOR FREE !

Once again a reminder for you guys to download & install "Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Gold Edition - PrePack | 23.0 GB" as soon as possible because we will be needing only those users who already have the game files in their PC.

The important thing to remember is that we will prioritize activation based on :-

1. Year of registration
  2. VIP/Donator account (PM for donation)
  3. Number of posts
  4. Number of reputations 

Current Requirement for the Free2Play Rounds: 50 Posts & 30 Reps, will decrease in the upcoming rounds...

Our Free2Play Activator is Fully Automatic to remove all the hassle done through Team Viewer etc... You Will Be Able To Play in Few Minutes by Yourself.

So please have patience you will get your chance. Also the activations may get closed anytime depending on the availability of accounts, same goes for the re-opening.

Frequently Asked Questions

How to get prioritized on Free2Play rounds ?

• You should post quality contents, be active by helping users and engage in topics by commenting. Remember that your posts and reps aren't only limited to just AC Odyssey, there will be other Denuvo games in future Free2Play rounds as well. You must not start spamming though like posting lots of news etc...

What happens to my SOTTR activation given by you ?

• It remains safe and you can still play it as our AC Odyssey launcher comes separately.

Is there any risk to my Original Steam/Uplay account ?

• No, the activator is safe with a legit Steam/Uplay acc. so there is 0% risk

Can I use my original Steam/Uplay to play other games ?

• Yes you can as activator comes with its own separate launcher, just stick to the given instructions.

Is there any virus or bitcoin miner in this tool ?

• No, any detection from your anti-virus are false positives.

I have Anti-Virus installed, what should I do ?

• Uninstall it to prevent any interruptions during activation because default Windows firewall is required, re-install when you are done playing AC Odyssey.

How does the Free2Play Activator work ? 

• The activator is designed to do everything by itself so as to remove all the hassle. We don't have to enter your PC, you can activate by yourself.

I don't have enough posts/reps to apply, what to do ?

• You have to be patience as we will be reducing requirements in the upcoming rounds just like in SOTTR so you have to apply again in those rounds. Meanwhile you can be active in the community by posting good contents and helping users.

I don't have enough space on C drive, what to do ?

• Activator now comes with its own launcher so you can now put the game in either C or D drive only.

As part of our Official Giveaway Program, Free2Play Offline Activation for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey will start on 2nd October. To make this happen, we had to buy Early Access Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey costing us around 450$ as 1 account is limited to 5 activations. So if you appreciate our work and the Giveaway Program, please donate us ! - as a bonus you will get prioritized on offline activation rounds.

Also thanks to @~phoenix~ for providing us 1 AC Odyssey account.

Have any Questions or Queries, please ask on this topic !

• Like 29
  • Thanks 14
  • Upvote 5

startraore

THANK COREPACKS

• Like 2

gill798

Keep up the good work @ShivShubh and rest of the amazing Corepack staff ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

dinodares

You guys are pretty damn awesome. Keep up the amazing work!

• Like 1

shawa

great work corepack team

• Like 2

Obito

thank you corepacks be happy 

• Like 2

AYUSH_009

THANX A LOT………HUGE ADMIRER OF YOUR EFFORTS………ALL HAIL COREPACK  @ShivShubh @THE KNIGHT

• Like 2

koxac

nice work corepacks

• Like 2

muhdirfan

Still a long way to go for me.. Good work Corepack team!

• Like 3

neo lucifer

450$ wow..? Thank you so much guys..?and The irony is i literally need one rep for activation lol.?..anyway special thanks to @~phoenix~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Anarchy32

Thanks everyone?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FreakyFreak951

Damn, so many reps required but thanks, u are awesome ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1