THE KNIGHT

Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition [v1.20 + All DLCs + Multi13] - Selective Download - CorePack | 39.7 GB

Awais 2733

GUys , i downloaded all 19 files and all of them says correupted.....what do i do....

can please any one reupload this.

Awais 2733

GUys , i downloaded all 19 files and all of them says correupted.....what do i do....

can please any one reupload this.

• Like 1

LiveAsPanda

Having some trouble installing this game. I have data1.cpi, data2.cpi, data3.cpi, optional-hdtex.cpi, voice-english.cpi, and setup.exe in my folder. When I run the setup, it takes around 50 minutes and the final game ends up being around 46GB. I try to run the game and only get a blackscreen. What's causing the setup to finish early?

adit1

Hi team,

after 4 hours of installation the installer asked to insert disc containing the 4k texture and other language files, the "ok" didn't work so i hit the "cancel" option, as those files were meant to be optional. This lead to the full cancellation of the installation and the complete effort was wasted. Please suggest a way through.

Nexus1000

File corrupt  what to do data 1

THE KNIGHT

Gdrive folder added

• Upvote 1