ReXX_RaGE
On 9/14/2018 at 9:05 PM, IZHAN said:

BIOLOGY STUDENT DETOCTED :588359402c9sdseb99faafea8ba:

first of all you are fatso as you have said....xD
second i am here bio student, trust me......LOOOOL 

• Haha 1

ReXX_RaGE
9 hours ago, Gajan said:

What a sweet,sweet conversation..I'm almost jealous.....almost.

you have to be jealous...xD

• Confused 1

Gajan
Just now, ReXX_RaGE said:

you have to be jealous...xD

hmm?

ReXX_RaGE
6 minutes ago, Gajan said:

hmm?

i am curious now why hmmm? xD

Drownedwalk1622
5 minutes ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

buddy its not what you think of and trust me i am biology student but as far as i know if we compare love with science its become unusable and everything is nothing but as you might have heard "nothing is something" and you can't find it till you feel it + buddy i have red every article about these things and i feel the same you might feel when reading them but on conclusion i don't compare love with science cuz its a feeling not a f*cking hormone.

and yeah they are trying but its us who are responsible for everything we are doing and we will be doing in future 🙂

gaawwwddd!!!! I'm not trying to define Love in science....... I'm talking about 'attraction'....... sometimes we thought 'attraction' is 'love'....it's not true man!!....... 'love' is a purely unpredictable thing..... it can happen with the person you hate most....... and I'm not still sure if it's love or just attraction 🙂

Gajan
Just now, Drownedwalk1622 said:

gaawwwddd!!!! I'm not trying to define Love in science....... I'm talking about 'attraction'....... sometimes we thought 'attraction' is 'love'....it's not true man!!....... 'love' is a purely unpredictable thing..... it can happen with the person you hate most....... and I'm not still sure if it's love or just attraction 🙂

You should have talked straight semen and eggs.That happens when you try bombing philosophy on the wrong people.

• Haha 2

Drownedwalk1622
1 minute ago, Gajan said:

You should have talked straight semen and eggs.That happens when you try bombing philosophy on the wrong people.

Let's not get deeper(if_u_know_what_i_mean) 

:5a638706f0eed_trollface(10):

Gajan
Just now, Drownedwalk1622 said:

Let's not get deeper(if_u_know_what_i_mean) 

:5a638706f0eed_trollface(10):

My,haven't you heard? The deeper you delve,the more you uncover 😏

• Haha 1

belkacemdj
48 minutes ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

i dunno for what, but thank you for commenting 🙂

for being in this forum

and u're welcome

ReXX_RaGE
43 minutes ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

i know human its attraction which sometimes we think its love and i have been with all and all in it finding the cure, finding the secrets, finding the inner me

and you are right love can happen anytime and also with person i might hate most in my whole life....and in mean sense now we can't do anything by just reading articles or thinking about the person for sometime...if the love is pure..you'll cry every night, you can't take enough food, you think the most of that person, you'll be skinny, poor, unhealthy and eventually die and as you know no one wants to die so they just doing now attraction thingy to cope up the situations cuz they don't wanna die.

whatever be what you want and if you wanna die, do it the hard way by loving someone as it will cure and heal some sins also you might have done in past...again die for what you love, the most beautiful thing and feeling 🙂

Die, Nothing is really simple _

ReXX_RaGE
52 minutes ago, Gajan said:

am i wrong here with all? *sed*

ReXX_RaGE
33 minutes ago, Gajan said:

My,haven't you heard? The deeper you delve,the more you uncover 😏

Right said: the more you dig deeper the more you find water and lastly its nothing but magma....xD