~phoenix~

Thank you everyone :)

~phoenix~

To be exact its been 11months and 8 days I been here... and i made many friends here. 
Thanks to each and every one of you people and now its time for me to wrap up my things and leave this home. 

To admins, this message is to violet if you want to delete it you can do it. It is my last day here and the final days of my life. Just thanks to everyone really from the bottom of my heart love you, everyone.

This is for you and i wanted to thank you @•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• , because you have blocked me everywhere so have to post like this screenshot, has saved in my G-Drive because this is the best thing someone ever said to me.
1318021253_Screenshot(101).png.385cb0944bdaa03de40c2b0a9c5c7a1c.png

Sorry, noor can't keep that promise anymore i am definitely gonna do it. Can't even distract with any music, we had the same taste of music and all my fav tracks are your fav too whenever i listen to em i keep thinking about the past can't live like this anymore being hated and ignored. You know what is going through now and my past and i told you very beginning do not abandon me and you did it like everyone. 
I will miss you a lot and will miss our calls and chats. thanks for everything and i never hated you. 
I wish the best life in your future bye.

Plz don't hate me anymore!!!   i wish to die love from everyone Thanks, everyone. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•
10 hours ago, ~phoenix~ said:

To be exact its been 11months and 8 days I been here... and i made many friends here. 
Thanks to each and every one of you people and now its time for me to wrap up my things and leave this home. 

To admins, this message is to violet if you want to delete it you can do it. It is my last day here and the final days of my life. Just thanks to everyone really from the bottom of my heart love you, everyone.

This is for you and i wanted to thank you @•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• , because you have blocked me everywhere so have to post like this screenshot, has saved in my G-Drive because this is the best thing someone ever said to me.

Sorry, noor can't keep that promise anymore i am definitely gonna do it. Can't even distract with any music, we had the same taste of music and all my fav tracks are your fav too whenever i listen to em i keep thinking about the past can't live like this anymore being hated and ignored. You know what is going through now and my past and i told you very beginning do not abandon me and you did it like everyone. 
I will miss you a lot and will miss our calls and chats. thanks for everything and i never hated you. 

Plz don't hate me anymore!!!   i wish to die love from everyone Thanks, everyone. ❤️ 

What the ****??????

• Like 2

ReXX_RaGE

i know buddy @~phoenix~ it hurts :(( too much but as you know promises are promises

"Keep every promise you make and only make promises you can keep."
"Some people still make promises and keep those they make. When they do, they help make life around them more stably human."
"When you make a promise, keep it."
"A promise must never be broken."
“There is no greater fraud than a promise not kept.” 

i think, i am the next to post something like this...xD i will not ever, ever, ever
whatever i can't do anything to me also...but never gonna giveup..xD
i have that much patience to absorb all homosapiens all alone...xD LOL 🙂

Edited by ReXX_RaGE
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

MrGamerAI™
19 hours ago, ~phoenix~ said:

What??

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Drownedwalk1622

I think I should write a story about it........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Drownedwalk1622

@ReXX_RaGE don't laugh.......   u will get an antagonist role😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ReXX_RaGE
1 hour ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

@ReXX_RaGE don't laugh.......   u will get an antagonist role😒

xD
57a2aadb2a83e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drownedwalk1622
10 hours ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

xD
57a2aadb2a83e.jpeg

I'm failed to see any protagonist here.....so I'm not in ur illustration XD XD

& I'm just silent watcher here 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drownedwalk1622
On 9/8/2018 at 12:58 AM, ~phoenix~ said:

& u....... what you're gonna do?? Suicide?? don't forget to invite me to ur funeral 🙂........ wanna raise a toast with ya 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•
3 hours ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

& u....... what you're gonna do?? Suicide?? don't forget to invite me to ur funeral 🙂........ wanna raise a toast with ya 😄

The **** dear, these are dirty games he is playing, he dont even care for his parents FFS...

• Like 2

IZHAN

Thank God I am a fatso so no girl try me nor I do because i am confident that I will be rejected on Day 1 lol :5a63870318304_trollface(4):
nvm @•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• sis dont bother just wait and be hyped for #SOTR :588359402c9sdseb99faafea8ba:
unknown.png.a7d45aedd5b58292ca165dc666ec64ce.png

• Haha 4

ReXX_RaGE
5 hours ago, IZHAN said:

Thank God I am a fatso so no girl try me nor I do because i am confident that I will be rejected on Day 1 lol :5a63870318304_trollface(4):
nvm @•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• sis dont bother just wait and be hyped for #SOTR :588359402c9sdseb99faafea8ba:

you are fatso that doesn't mean no one will accept you, and about getting rejected on day 1 then its common for all cuz we learn from mistakes(but that doesn't mean its mistake if she accepted you) still you'll learn from it if you try to learn...whatever just look at me and my condition *sigh*

• Thanks 1

Drownedwalk1622

On 9/9/2018 at 3:49 PM, IZHAN said:

are vai vai vai......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:5a638706f0eed_trollface(10):mr.Drownie with ya 😄

• Haha 1

Drownedwalk1622
On 9/9/2018 at 1:54 PM, •°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• said:

The **** dear, these are dirty games he is playing, he dont even care for his parents FFS...

not his problem....just biological things..... hormone plays the game.....don't worry 🙂