NORO

Autorun1.jpg.1988c19da10181dff59d08516fc1c816.jpg

Title: F.E.A.R. 3
Genre: Action

Developer: Day 1 Studios

Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Release Date: 21 Jun, 2011

20.png

Alma is expecting and a new level of terror grows as you and your cannibal brother battle through a hellish nightmare. Fight together or die alone on a deadly mission to confront your twisted mother. Players can take on the role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the undead spirit of his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible psychic powers.

Key Features

• Blood Runs Deep, F.E.A.R. Runs Deeper: F.E.A.R. 3 delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal experience, frenetic combat and a dramatic storyline.
  • Never Face Fear Alone: F.E.A.R. 3 evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op: deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with… or against.
  • Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, scoring systems and best in class mech- combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
  • Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma’s psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
  • Generative System: Proprietary technology creates random events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredictability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
  • Masters of Horror: Legendary film director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.E.A.R. 3 ’s intensity to the next level. Niles co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.

60.png

1531141439.F.E.A.R._3_-_CorePack.nfo.png

70.png

Upera
https://public.upera.co/f/aG6juox9

Megaup
https://paste2.org/PdK8vhKB

Mirroace
https://paste2.org/7gWcx6Zd

Kbagi
http://k-bagi.com/kbagirepackgames/fear-3-671744?f=1

Torrent
https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/vAxoTjzk/file.html

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

cha0tix

Virus Total Scan shows there are 3 affected files. Is this repack safe or not? Please respond.

VirusTotal scan result 1.JPG

VirusTotal scan result 2.JPG

VirusTotal scan result 3.JPG

Dishonored DOTO
6 minutes ago, cha0tix said:

Virus Total Scan shows there are 3 affected files. Is this repack safe or not? Please respond.

yes men its clean 

1-look at the av's wich av said its a virus ?? some really weak av who can't protect you in the network the kind that they block every single thing they see

2-Virus total isn't a good choices about scan's let me in short explain why and 2-because i have a master at security software etc....

first setup is made three years ago (exemple ) you post at virust they scan it see a virus 

you modify the programs for better or even worser ?, if you're opinion what is going happen ? nothing even if its a 100% virus he will keep saying the same results 

you must always have a strong av directly to you're pc like eset norton kaspersky bitdenfender emsisoft malwaresbytes

for you're whole life 

the issue about virus isnt corepacks repacks but the file that you see in every single game the reddist etc....he download it from a dangerous website 

without that file he's repack is clean 

• Like 1

AYUSH_009

I think corepacks is a total trustworthy site and all members can vouch for it....WIll download it and post its screenshot just to show that its clean 

• Upvote 1

NORO
On 7/10/2018 at 8:57 AM, cha0tix said:

Cmon man ! ,

do you think i re-repacked the game to put a virus inside ? Get a good av like eset and scan it

UroshUchiha

What's the version of the game?

jackomimix

OH NICE free virus thanks  NORO, did that trigger you as dentist jokes do?

• Like 1

jackomimix
Just now, jackomimix said:

OH NICE free virus thanks  NORO, did that trigger you as dentist jokes do?

cant wait for the ban for not having the same thoughts as admin and becuse i dont thrust him becuse they are not able to scan their files properly...

NORO
19 hours ago, jackomimix said:

cant wait for the ban for not having the same thoughts as admin and becuse i dont thrust him becuse they are not able to scan their files properly...

if you want to be banned , i can do it

jackomimix

@NORO yup this site has adult admins who are mature and dont act dumb...i see that 

NORO
2 hours ago, jackomimix said:

@NORO yup this site has adult admins who are mature and dont act dumb...i see that 

as you wish

jackomimix

@NORO deleted my post again?Dang truth hurts i know but not everyone is hostile to you...

WestlifeNo2
On 7/12/2018 at 1:48 AM, NORO said:

Cmon man ! ,

do you think i re-repacked the game to put a virus inside ? Get a good av like eset and scan it

Can i play this game multiplayer with my friend?