destroyftw1

Reducing Error Rate while Installing

destroyftw1
Posted (edited)

Hello, Some times files get corrupted we all know that however there is a little step that should reduce the error rate, you probably know MD5 hashs, So you guys should include a little text document that has the working files' hashs inside them so any one could check the downloaded files before installing and it would make troubleshooting a bit easier.

Kind regards

Edited by destroyftw1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Kartikeya.Narayan

@destroyftw1 Bro you can always use the torrent provided in the Repack Topic to rehash your Game Files.

• Like 1

destroyftw1
10 hours ago, Kartikeya.Narayan said:

@destroyftw1 Bro you can always use the torrent provided in the Repack Topic to rehash your Game Files.

i know but it would be much easier than installing a torrent program also some of the torrent links could be corrupted.

LabMan

Hello

I agree with "destroyftw1" .. and for hasing with torrent .. sometimes corepack release games without torrent(not always of course)

Hash information is good idea .. because if someone have problems .. and he used hash information provided by corepack, and he found that hash is completely correct ... then he will look into the errors from his side.

And I hope someone react to idea that corepack should make a guide for repack installation and list all the solution for most common errors.

I made a topic about that but no replies!

This will will make it more easy for corepack team instead of flooding the topics with common errors from members.