Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Our sincere apologies to everyone

Ambijoe26

Guys no need to worry , we users are great-full for all your hard works.... So please don't ever think about shutting down.

One mans mistake shouldn't cost the hard work of others.

Neo113

i really like CP rls and CP staff you great guyz always download yours repack ,so continue make more repacks 

Tooth

Our initial decision was to shut down CorePack

What you do is very hard to control.  After all, this is pirating games and use to be shady many years ago.  You have a solid reputation and efforts by you and your team are noted and appreciated.

Shutting down would be one step back and glad you didnt go that direction.  The way you positioned yourself in your apology was the right thing to do.  Many will see your apology as a strength and you have to move on.  What ever damage is done will take some time to get back the confidence from the few downloaders you do lose.  All the negatives are from the immature and few, you just have to ignore and move on.

Seems now days, the immature dont need a reason to bash CorePack, or *******, which are the top 2 re-packers today.

I do see how this could happen again with random links.  Maybe you have a screening process to follow of who is approved to post links at this forum?   At least i was never discouraged from posting my own created links. (which I was only sharing)  This could be a damaging blow if it happens the next time.  So, have you thought about what are you going to change to prevent this from EVER happening?

You have my support and will continue to visit and share your fine repacks :)  Tooth

• Like 1

daroode

Never give up! what was to not kill you, it was strengthened you!

AliAbdollah
22 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

no bro u are safe 

Thank you.

Hope you listen to everyone and never ever think about shutting down CP. Well, Most of us, including me, know you put time and effort for something you are not even getting paid for. You are spending time and energy for us to make games better, smaller and easier to install. So it is us who should be thankful & grateful. It is NOT your JOB to make repacks, it is your KINDNESS. So, Keep up the good work...

Edited by AliAbdollah
Typo
  • Upvote 1

tyoremajak

Never give up, and please CP-team never ever think to shutdown CorePack. I one of many your fans. This is just obstacle. CP learning something new and eventually this will make CP-team bettter than before. Like my folks says "the higher the tree, the wind will blow strong"

Stay strong and never give up  CorePack

cloudval

So, what next ? I mean are you going to check other staff member's previous uploads, or not ?

Tell me that you will yourself(or someone else) check all old CP uploads, until then downloading of those earlier posts should be frozen. Otherwise history will just keep repeating itself. 

C4P'n

In the past I have fallen foul to repacks that have contained viruses or miners, but have never had an issue with Corepack's repacks. (I avoided GRiD 2). 

I, in no way hold you all responsible for the shady practices of an ex packer from years ago. I do appreciate the steps that  you guys have taken since this has been discovered and I  will continue to use Corepack (my HDD thanks you)

Keep up the good work guys and thank you.

Tanak

IMO It was pretty BS that they ended up banning you guys from crackwatch.

They let ******* get away with anything. You guys had an accidental oversight that wasn't even noticed for 3 years. Also, they never said that you couldn't request fans who visit this site to vote, banning you for a rule that didn't exist, that they just made up after the fact because it supports the ******* agenda.

jackomimix

@Kopstar82 and maybe just smart users who dont wish to be infected by virus???

cheezsmoke

I like how much you care about your community and how cohesive everything here is and then there's this ftgirl who's an idiot for making trash repacks and then calls her audience or let's say, downloader/visitor bunch of idiots for waiting 10 hours installing that one game which doesn't even work and there is barely a repack which doesn't mine coins.

Edited by cheezsmoke

jackomimix

@cheezsmokeif they would really care they would never let something like that happen 

MeAtHomeE

Its ok... I have tried and tested almost every anti-virus program there is... I work for microsoft in the insider program.   I want you to know. the only anti-virus program that works best is Eset-antivirus.  Every other program will delete the exe of the program.  Only this one will clean the virus and leave the program intact.

I was an avid user of kaspersky but it deletes the infected exe.  Only Eset will clean it.

Venkat1224

Mistakes happens bro, we are with Corepacks