Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Resident Evil 2 [MULTi12] - CorePack V1 - From 14.4 GB | AVAILABLE ! - 4X Faster !

Immortal - Unchained [v20190207 + 3 DLCs + MULTi7] - From 4.80 GB | AVAILABLE!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance [v1.8.1 + 9 DLCs + MULTi10] - From 24.0 GB | AVAILABLE!

Jump Force - Ultimate Edition [v 1.0 + MULTi15] - 8.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN [v1.0.1 + MULTi12] - 29.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Sid Meiers - Civilization VI : Gathering Storm - WIP

THE KNIGHT

Our sincere apologies to everyone

Miles Morales

@THE KNIGHT It was your fault mate, it takes courage to come out and say that a admit that a member @[ShadowHacker] made mistakes. Please don't shutdown the website after all the hard work you and the leadership team have put into making this amazing forum and a place where we can source games at unbelievable sizes and fast download speeds. 

Just keep at it and thank you for your work over the years hoping to see this site running for a long time.

AYUSH_009

Brother, as the saying goes, "exceptions are always there".....U cannot control every outcome as though your intentions are really sacred, some exceptions may not have so......ALL OF THE COMMUNITY IS WITH YOU...I FEEL REALLY PRIVILEGED TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY......YOU AND YOUR TEAM IS REAL SAVIOUR  FOR PEOPLE LIKE US, AS WE FIND A OUTLET HERE, WHERE WE FELL FREE TO EXPRESS OURSELVES......I WANT COREPACKS TO BE THE GUIDING FORCE FOR TIMES IMMEMORIAL.....YOUR ARE A REAL LEGEND @THE KNIGHT

yari vielman

Love you guys.

lildoberman

Thanks for the legit statement regarding this blunder. I'm not sure I buy Shadow's "oops, just overlooked the virus, guys" excuse.
      Nonetheless, you all do a serious service for everyone who downloads repacks. You're #1, imo, since it doesn't take 4 hours to install your repacks.

Reddit is gonna be reddit, a small, annoyingly loud minority. The community supports you. Keep it real.

• Like 1
      • Downvote 1

Cyber Phantom

CorePacks is not just a Repacking site for me. It's a family. Yes CP has given me and other people this friendly family of people which stand for at each other at times. And this is our turn to stand for the family itself. And no matter what we are not ever gonna leave your side.

• Like 1

shhnedo

All of you "No" voters on the strawpoll, I'll just ask you one question and I'll shut up: Are you still using CCleaner?

dash123

Its okay brother we love you for your work, and these types of things are bound to happen.?

We don't judge you on one mistake.?

Thank you and  Keep up the good work.?

• Thanks 1

jackomimix

You put many people in danger and this site can no longer be trusted,many people have private things on their pcs and then one big mistake from site like this,because they cant be careful enough.I hope that some people see that this site is no longer trusted as it was supposed to be.My final thoughts are that i think its the best to wait for future of this site and hope that it will get better but for now i cant really support it until it gets patched up and got inspected by any viruses.                                                                                                         

Hope you guys get better. I liked youre site before and i hope i will again 

• Upvote 2

Gotham_s_Mine

No need to say sorry guys ,its ok we all support you and mistakes do happen. Corepack has done more than enough and i personally feel i owe cp a lot.

cha0tix

can you guys please clarify what thee others are asking, like what game repacks and what kind of virus is it and what does it do? Almost 80% of my repack games is corepack. Please respond to this.

shhnedo
      20 minutes ago, jackomimix said:

You put many people in danger and this site can no longer be trusted,many people have private things on their pcs and then one big mistake from site like this,because they cant be careful enough.I hope that some people see that this site is no longer trusted as it was supposed to be.My final thoughts are that i think its the best to wait for future of this site and hope that it will get better but for now i cant really support it until it gets patched up and got inspected by any viruses.                                                                                                         

Hope you guys get better. I liked youre site before and i hope i will again 

And you consented to be put in danger. Remember, YOU registered on the website, YOU downloaded X repack from the website and YOU executed it. Mistakes are made, sure, but blaming people for compromising YOUR security is nonsensical - nobody forced YOU to download pirated content. Either get a job and buy the software/games you want to use/play, or inform yourself about the inherent danger of piracy - malware(be it intentionally implemented or not).

@cha0tix

Edited by shhnedo
      • Upvote 2

skp_
      2 minutes ago, cha0tix said:

can you guys please clarify what thee others are asking, like what game repacks and what kind of virus is it and what does it do? Almost 80% of my repack games is corepack. Please respond to this.

just see this thread 

those can be list of possible infected repacks. when I have checked almost all are potentially safe. The only flag I found was in Bound By Flame -CorePack | 3 GB /Redist

Kopstar82
      2 hours ago, shhnedo said:

All of you "No" voters on the strawpoll, I'll just ask you one question and I'll shut up: Are you still using CCleaner?

probably flabbygirl fans lmao

_lm

Being a pirate isnt easy, you have to live with courses somethimes, you need to learn to live with them ( @jackomimix dude always make a backup of you important data, and a separate one to your sofware, be safe its your responsability)

I have to say that im very happy about your humble response on this situation, most people and groups attack instead of apologise when something like this happens. Repsect my friends, im still with all of you.

p.s: and please dont go full dramatic with closing the site. Relax, take a snickers xD

• Upvote 1