Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Digital Deluxe Edition [v1.0.1 + All DLCs + Multi10] - 12.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

Rad Rodgers Radical Edition [MULTi11] - 2.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

theHunter: Call of the Wild - 2019 Edition [v1.31 + 18 DLCs + MULTi9] - 9.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

The Sims 4 - StrangerVille [v1.50.67 + All DLCs + MULTi17] - 20.5 GB | AVAILABLE !

DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Ultimate Edition[v 1.14 + All DLCs + MULTi13] - 2.8 GB | AVAILABLE !

Devil May Cry 5 - Deluxe Edition [MULTi12] - 21.8 GB | AVAILABLE !

One Piece: World Seeker Deluxe Edition [v 1.0.1 + All DLCs +  MULTi13] - 8.7 GB | AVAILABLE !

THE KNIGHT

Our sincere apologies to everyone

THE KNIGHT

Hello everyone

For the past year, we have been working so hard to do our best, tried to avoid as many mistakes as we can. But it seems past came back to haunt us. For the past few hours, we have been trying to figure out what exactly happened. [ShadowHacker] was one of our Website Administrators back in 2015. It's surprising that for the past 3 years, no one has noticed there is a virus in the redist folder until now. We are not denying it, the file is definitely a virus. We don't know if it was intentionally put in there or it was just a mistake. One of our Admins talked to him today but we couldn't get any clear answers to our questions.

As Administrators of CorePack, we take the full blame and responsibility. It's a huge mistake we have made. We completely trusted our staff, and somehow it made us forget that anyone can make a mistake whether they are trusted or not.

CorePack is not just a website where you can download repacks, it's a community. We care about each and every member of it. We have never done anything intentionally to harm our members. We truly apologize for the trouble this has caused. We understand that the damage this has done is not small and simply saying sorry isn't gonna fix anything.

We take full responsibilities for it. Our initial decision was to shut down CorePack but after discussing with staff and some of our dedicated members, We can't just let go of 4 years of ours and fan's dedication and hard work that easily just because of one person's mistake which he made 3 years ago . Again, we are really sorry for all the trouble we have caused. We are forever grateful to everyone who has supported us throughout all these years.

Thank you,

CorePack Team.

• Like 24
      • Sad 1
      • Upvote 6

Violet

No it's really okay, you are not supposed to be blame of someone else's mistake. Not even the CP staff. 
      I believe in all of you, and will support till the end!
      NO NEED TO WORRY <3

• Like 1
      • Upvote 3

Hardstrike

Under no circumstance is the whole team responsible of a past member's mistake, which he also claims it was a mistake, not intentional.

You guys are doing an awesome job with every release, all those spreading lies and propaganda on reddit are fanboys of a certain girl, real mature users remain objective.

Thank you Corepack for existing.

PS: Dont ever pull that "Our initial decision was to shut down Corepack" crap again, you shall exist till most of you get married and dont have enough time for repacking, only then you are allowed to retire.

Edited by Hardstrike
      • Upvote 5

~phoenix~

dude no matter what we are with u this is like my second home to me u guys helped me through many this with or without you knowing and I owe u one.
      So, if u need any help I will be there for CP :)))))))))?

SonGoku2001

U guys are the best n i will never leave ur side n it's ok mistakes happens thats what makes us humans ❤️

Steverogers

Mistakes gonna happen bro.Its a normal thing?no matter what we are with Corepacks?

ToxicGrips

So wait every repack on ur site has the virus? Or just that one?

skp_

@THE KNIGHT It would be much helpful, if you could list any other repacks apart from fear3 that are affected(if any). It would be helpful to remove those repacks from my collection, and add them when you clean Repacks are re-posted.

ToxicGrips
      16 minutes ago, skp_ said:

@THE KNIGHT It would be much helpful, if you could list any other repacks apart from fear3 that are affected(if any). It would be helpful to remove those repacks from my collection, and add them when you clean Repacks are re-posted.

Appereantly any repacks made by shadowhacker are highly recommended not to download. But this is the only comfirmed one

THE KNIGHT
      27 minutes ago, skp_ said:

10 minutes ago, ToxicGrips said:

Appereantly any repacks made by shadowhacker are highly recommended not to download. But this is the only comfirmed one

all removed and i will re-repack them

AliAbdollah

@THE KNIGHT

It's not on you or any other member of CP. You did all you could to make downloading easy for us.

And I myself never opened Redist folder. I didn't even install it. not from the CP installer and not directly, Is it possible that I got infected?!

And what does this virus do anyway?!

THE KNIGHT
      1 hour ago, AliAbdollah said:

@THE KNIGHT

It's not on you or any other member of CP. You did all you could to make downloading easy for us.

And I myself never opened Redist folder. I didn't even install it. not from the CP installer and not directly, Is it possible that I got infected?!

And what does this virus do anyway?!

no bro u are safe 

TheWhisperer

Wait, all of the repacks are infected? What type of virus is it anyway? This is freaking alarming you guys. So what, do we uninstall or delete all repacks from you? Please clarify, guys.

w1n9

@THE KNIGHT please whatever you do don't shut down the site. I have downloaded most if not all of @[ShadowHacker] repacks and never had this come up before. I believe that this is a one off incident and should not be the cause of a site wide shutdown. This is the only website I recommend to people on crappy internet speeds. At the end of the day it is a few repacks as opposed to the many, many safe releases you have made over the years.

It is hard keeping on top of multiple repackers releasing stuff especially in multiple time zones. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few" is the way I see this scenario and personally I don't think @[ShadowHacker] did this intentionally. 2015 was a bad year for spoofed sites and everyday it's getting worse and worse, being tired and doing something on auto pilot can easily mess up what was meant to be a quality release. The current staff, retired staff, and legendary members and anyone else I have missed off this list (my apologies) have all done an amazing job keeping this community alive all these years and as far as I am concerned there is no repacking group I respect more.

Keep up the good work Corepack keep bringing out these releases.

• Upvote 1