Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Forza Horizon 3 [v1.0.119.1002 + 44 DLCs + MULTi13] - CorePack | 27.7 GB

renzloX08
On 12/26/2018 at 1:48 PM, GrimmR93 said:

this game doesn't work anymore with latest win 10 1809,don't download it.didn't know if it still work with ver 1709 .

Can admin confirm this? Im at the latest version of windows 10 maybe thats why it doesnt work.

diegorodrig0

Does this work in windowns 7 x64 ?

cyber_flame

For People who are facing problem in installing and running this game, follow these steps to successfully install the game

1) Disable your Antivirus Completely

2) Enable "Developer Mode"

3) Run Setup as Administrator

When setup finish, installer will install "InstallApp.exe",  you will face error while registering DLCs. Follow these Steps

4) Click on "Finish" Button to  close Installer

5) Go to Forza Horizong Game folder then "Apps Files" folder

6) Copy "Appxmanifest.xml" and paste in "Uninstall Folder", which is located under main folder of "Forza Horizon" Game folder.

7) Now go to "App Files" folder and Run "InstallApp.exe" as Administrator. This time, this will install successfully

8.) Now Enable your Antivirus

9) Voila.......  Now run Game from Start Menu by clicking on "Forza Horizon 3"

10) Game will start in Windowed Mode, let it load until first screen appear, "Click Alt+Enter" to go Full Screen

11) Game will ask you for Save Game Folder, Create New Folder where game save its progress

Note:

1) You need to adjust Video settings manually according to your need. This will disable Dynamic Settings.

2) If you can't get desire resolution i.e. 2k or 4k, simply go to this folder and open "Settings.xml (or whatever exact name) with Notepad,

Change the value according to your need.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Opus_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch\User_PCLocalStorageDirectory\ConnectedStorage\ForzaUserConfigSelections

3) Block "Forza Horizon 3" in Windows Firewall for both "Inbound" and "Outbound" rules

4 ) Further, if game crash then Disable Windows Game Overlay and play. Hope it will not crash anymore.

• Thanks 1

bldozzer

the game opens and closes immediately after this

qweqw.PNG

cyber_flame
15 hours ago, bldozzer said:

qweqw.PNG

Whats the version of your Windows 10?

If you follow everything  correctly there is no way its collapse.  Make sure that your system is Updated and you run Setup as Administrator.

I think that you need to disable Antivirus completely and then run InstallApp.exe as Administrator but first move Appxmanifest.xml to Uninstall folder. Hope your problem may solve.

Edited by cyber_flame

cyber_flame
16 hours ago, bldozzer said:

OK. Now simply do this but first disable your Antivirus:

1) Download crack fix.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fk1d9dhxrdps8pw/FH3Crkfx.rar/file

2) Click on Start Menu, Right Click on Forza Horizon 3 and select "Uninstall this App"

3) Once Uninstall, go to Game folder and Copy all crack files to your game's Appfiles folder (Make sure all files copied well)

4) Now go to game folder then Appfiles folder and run InstallApp.exe as Administrator
    (You will see both game and DLCs registration Done in "Green")
5) Now open windows Firewall and block Forza Horizon 3 in both inbound and Outbound rules

6) Run the game from Start Menu by selecting Forza Horizon 3

Here are pics of in-game Screen Shots ( I Just played a little)

https://i.imgur.com/AqtpHsP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/96JGJKJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DxwjVko.jpg

setuptech

image.thumb.png.01276b86b96e7158f8d5ea70fb3a72f2.pngHi,

I"ve done everything needed, enable dev mode, disable antivirus/firewall, moded virtual ram but when I try to install game it always stuck at 10% and I get this error.

I downloaded ISdone.dll file and paste it into fh3 folder and windows folder, but whatever I did I always get this error at 10%.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

All the best!

cyber_flame
17 hours ago, setuptech said:

image.thumb.png.01276b86b96e7158f8d5ea70fb3a72f2.pngHi,

I"ve done everything needed, enable dev mode, disable antivirus/firewall, moded virtual ram but when I try to install game it always stuck at 10% and I get this error.

I downloaded ISdone.dll file and paste it into fh3 folder and windows folder, but whatever I did I always get this error at 10%.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

All the best!

Whenever face error, must post complete system specification. Anyway, Download followings from Microsoft websites and install:

1) .Net Framework 3.1 and later versions

2) Vcredist 2005 and all later versions for both x86 and x64

3) Install / Update DirectX

4) At last Update Windows completely.

Hope this problem will solve. In case if problem remain as it is then we will go for other solutions but first do the above things, which are necessary.

setuptech
7 hours ago, cyber_flame said:

Whenever face error, must post complete system specification. Anyway, Download followings from Microsoft websites and install:

1) .Net Framework 3.1 and later versions

2) Vcredist 2005 and all later versions for both x86 and x64

3) Install / Update DirectX

4) At last Update Windows completely.

Hope this problem will solve. In case if problem remain as it is then we will go for other solutions but first do the above things, which are necessary.

Hi, Cyber_flame,

I just checked and I have newest version of net framework. vcredist, directX and newest Windows update.

So any other suggestion?

Thanks.

cyber_flame
2 hours ago, setuptech said:

Hi, Cyber_flame,

I just checked and I have newest version of net framework. vcredist, directX and newest Windows update.

So any other suggestion?

Thanks.

First of all note that I have installed .Net Framework 3.5, 2.0, 3.0  and 4.7 as well as installed Vcredist 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017 (both x86 and x64) versions.

If you do not have these versions, download and installed it.

Further, check following links and try to fix your problem. Hope it will solve.

https://medium.com/pcfixes-com-tech-support-windows-apple-google/isdone-dll-933d6fc91ffd

https://www.problogbooster.com/2012/03/fix-isdone-unarc-dll-error-code-missing-dll-software-download-pc-games-installation-1-7-11-12-14-solving-graphics-common-windows-issues.html

Liluzivert

Can I run forza on my sistem processor intel q8500 2.83 graphic card radeon r9 280  ram 8 gb win 10  version 1809 ..Please someone ?? DId i even try or not?

Edited by Liluzivert

Maxmoud

WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS  AND ANOTHER PPL HAD THIS ERROR ?
PLZ HELP

Clip_53.jpg.02c681a33e23eab5bc5d655f64bbb5a6.jpg

IBurn

Instant crash after i am visited with this screen half-way through the loading any help?
winver: 1809 (os build 17763.292)

intel virtualization disabled and used the crack fix to install
blocked forza horizon 3 inbound and outbound connection as well as turn off windows real-time protection

crash.thumb.jpg.3d2d31748f15bae8092a342b6613caa5.jpg

Edited by IBurn

DuschBrause

Hi i got the problem too, just want to register  the Installapp exe. Failed by DLC,.. 😕  And i tried - the Crackfixes, uninstall from startmenu *forza Icon*, Remove app, with and without admin, dev´s on.. I dont know what to do, and also block in Firewall HELP 😞

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by DuschBrause