Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Resident Evil 2 [MULTi12] - CorePack V1 - From 14.4 GB | AVAILABLE ! - 4X Faster !

Immortal - Unchained [v20190207 + 3 DLCs + MULTi7] - From 4.80 GB | AVAILABLE!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance [v1.8.1 + 9 DLCs + MULTi10] - From 24.0 GB | AVAILABLE!

Jump Force - Ultimate Edition [v 1.0 + MULTi15] - 8.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN [v1.0.1 + MULTi12] - 29.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Sid Meiers - Civilization VI : Gathering Storm - WIP

THE KNIGHT

Forza Horizon 3 [v1.0.119.1002 + 44 DLCs + MULTi13] - CorePack | 27.7 GB

cyber_flame
      On 2/7/2019 at 9:43 PM, DuschBrause said:

Hi i got the problem too, just want to register  the Installapp exe. Failed by DLC,.. 😕  And i tried - the Crackfixes, uninstall from startmenu *forza Icon*, Remove app, with and without admin, dev´s on.. I dont know what to do, and also block in Firewall HELP 😞

Screenshot (1).png

Follow these Steps to register DLCs:

1) Go to Forza Horizon Game folder then "Apps Files" folder

2) Copy "Appxmanifest.xml" and paste in "Uninstall Folder", which is located under main folder of "Forza Horizon" Game folder.

3) Now go to "App Files" folder and Run "InstallApp.exe" as Administrator. This time, this will install successfully

4) Make sure that Game.exe is blocked in Windows Firewall (for both Inbound and Outbound rules)

5) Open your Antivirus and Add "Forza Horizon" Game folder as Exclusion in Antivirus

6) After that Enable your Antivirus

7) Now run Game from Start Menu by clicking on "Forza Horizon 3"

8 ) Game will start in Windowed Mode, let it load until first screen appear, "Click Alt+Enter" to go Full Screen

9) Game will ask you for Save Game Folder, Create New Folder where game save its progress

Note:

1) You need to adjust Video settings manually according to your need. This will disable Dynamic Settings.

2) If you can't get desire resolution i.e. 2k or 4k, simply go to this folder and open "Settings.xml (or whatever exact name) with Notepad,

Change the value according to your need.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Opus_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch\User_PCLocalStorageDirectory\ConnectedStorage\ForzaUserConfigSelections

3 ) Further, if game crash then Disable "Windows Game Overlay" and play. Hope it will not crash anymore.

If this work for you, please let post here, so others may get benefit.

Ikaunieksplay

Hey so I had this installed before, but my save file broke, so I followed what would have deleted my save file, which is going into app properties and pressing reset,but ended up screwing up the whole game. So I looked to reinstall the game, deleted old folder and redownloaded the game. Installed, turned on themanifest registering thing and it brings up this errorimage.thumb.png.9d21b753e6321ca2b0bdf47c0cff0342.png

Edited by Ikaunieksplay

Ikaunieksplay
      16 hours ago, Ikaunieksplay said:

Hey so I had this installed before, but my save file broke, so I followed what would have deleted my save file, which is going into app properties and pressing reset,but ended up screwing up the whole game. So I looked to reinstall the game, deleted old folder and redownloaded the game. Installed, turned on themanifest registering thing and it brings up this errorimage.thumb.png.9d21b753e6321ca2b0bdf47c0cff0342.png

Alright so I looked online a bit more and all I had to do was to delete FH3 and blizzard mountain through powershell, and then everything works.