-FURY™-

Corepack Members & Staff Remembrance Day

-FURY™-

ص�رة ذات ص�ة

Well ... It's 10 June 2018 ...

Corepack Members & Staff Remembrance Day 

Here at Corepacks we understand the value of each and every member of our world beating community. We are, however, actually aware that behind all our members there is a living, breathing soul, and it is sadly inevitable that as the site, and it's members age people pass on and we will lose valued members.Let it be any reason for they left the site.

Therefore we have created Corepack Staff & Member Remembrance Day where all our lost mates, no matter how popular, will be forever remembered and honored annually on this special day.

On June 11th To 12th June each year, We all will celebrate this day for in remembrance of our members & team mates.

Its sole purpose is to bring to your attention annually, the fact that there have been members before you who have played a role in making this website and it's community what is is today, and that they are no longer with us. It is of course, entirely up to you how you choose to 'Remember' our lost mates.

We Have a huge respect for all staff & members who were devoted to this site and cannot forget their contribution towards it.

Lost or Retired Staff & Members:

https://corepacks.com/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&group[9]

Comment below whom do you miss. Please be respectful while commenting.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

~phoenix~
Posted (edited)

Mewise he was really nice to when i first came to this site!!! 

and i will not forget YOU dude😍

THANKS, FURY!!

Edited by User_cod
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Cyber Phantom
Posted (edited)

I honestly miss @Leader . He was the admin of the site whem i joined into CorePacks.

And how can i forget mewi @Mewise the one who actually made me believe in myself and guided me from time to time and helped me to make my way into CP Staff.

And don't you guys forget @visi0n 

Edited by Cyber Phantom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IZHAN

@Mewise always acted like a Grandfather to me and I miss him a lot at moments. 

@Rutibel We kinda love him he can always be found sleeping on site

Me, Mr.Gamer used to advice him to tale medicines and to tease him a lot 

Those old days 😚 Are so memorable to me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Drownedwalk1622
Posted (edited)

Well from my few buddies here I miss @Mewise & @Donte they were one of a kind...I really miss them.

**Mewise is in discord with the name Dood but for some unknown reason, he is avoiding us:(

Edited by Drownedwalk1622
  • Upvote 2

Gajan
Posted (edited)

I surely miss Granpops @Mewise...then there's @Donte too,damn he had some real good sense of humour. I wish both come back again someday :)

Edited by Gajan
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Theon

I'm relevantly new to this site,yet,I pay my respects to all those who worked hard to make this site a good place.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

THE KNIGHT

i have memories and awesome times nearly with all  retired staff here but some of them had a great effect on me especially @AquariuS

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

NORO

@Ahmed Uchiha this guy is the best

• Upvote 1

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•
Posted (edited)

I wish I could see the retired staff again, going haywire for nothing but fun. plus the one who are not-active but tried to their utmost potential to provide with a safe environment for us pirates and gamers. My profuse thanks to them for making this site a greater place to live in.
I don't know many though, but still, I'm glad they did a brilliant job

and yeah my beauty friend <3.

Edited by •°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•
  • Upvote 1

Anantm

There was one staff member who helped me alot on this site but unfortunately I am forgetting his name

His profile picture was a sheep. He is/was an engineer in the UK and was pretty active most of the time.

I really want to thank him once again for fixing my pc. Can anyone tell me where did he go all of a sudden please?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

-FURY™-
18 minutes ago, Anantm said:

There was one staff member who helped me alot on this site but unfortunately I am forgetting his name

His profile picture was a sheep. He is/was an engineer in the UK and was pretty active most of the time.

I really want to thank him once again for fixing my pc. Can anyone tell me where did he go all of a sudden please?

That's him @Herbert Slaith

Was known as Rainbow Rambo

He was our sheep xD

He was helpful too xD

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

~phoenix~
1 minute ago, -FURY™- said:

That's him @Herbert Slaith

Was known as Rainbow Rambo

He was our sheep xD

He was helpful too xD

hey, fury what about You? anyone u miss or wanted to be back!!!

• Upvote 1