Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-MAX-®™

Free game "New Battle Royal game"

Recommended Posts

-MAX-®™

Free ON stream check out anyone interested in this game ?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/813820/Realm_Royale/

Title: Realm Royale

Genre: Action, Free to Play, Early Access

Developer: Hi-Rez Studios

Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios

Release Date: 5 June 2018

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gajan

I..can't...take...this....any...any....anymore....thanks for the share anyways :P

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonGoku2001

Listen up peeps

This guy is giving wrong info

i come from the future and this free battle royal game he's talking about is called Fortnite and it is absolute cancer

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-MAX-®™

IKR its like a ditto copy of  FORTNITE ? 

9 minutes ago, SonGoku2001 said:

Listen up peeps

This guy is giving wrong info

i come from the future and this free battle royal game he's talking about is called Fortnite and it is absolute cancer

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-MAX-®™
44 minutes ago, Gajan said:

I..can't...take...this....any...any....anymore....thanks for the share anyways :P

ME neither?

but some folks like BATTLE ROYAL so I shared ^^ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonGoku2001
1 hour ago, User_cod said:

IKR its like a ditto copy of  FORTNITE ? 

 

let's see if it is better than Fortnite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-MAX-®™
23 minutes ago, SonGoku2001 said:

let's see if it is better than Fortnite

I never played FORTNITE 

I AM NOT A BATTLE ROYAL FAN? TILL NOW 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet

 I rather stick with fortnite and pretend there ain't any similar game to that. Cuz that would hurt, even more, I cant manage time playing both XD

XDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-MAX-®™
1 hour ago, •°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• said:

 I rather stick with fortnite and pretend there ain't any similar game to that. Cuz that would hurt, even more, I cant manage time playing both XD

XDD

Its free try both!!! xD

And your exams are all over so u would have time to play i guess ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet
6 hours ago, User_cod said:

Its free try both!!! xD

And your exams are all over so u would have time to play i guess ^^

hahahahaha, yes i can but i've got alot of work as well!

writing aritcles, reading novels, gaming( OTHER THAN BATTLE ROYALES) and what not!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-MAX-®™
6 minutes ago, •°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°• said:

hahahahaha, yes i can but i've got alot of work as well!

writing aritcles, reading novels, gaming( OTHER THAN BATTLE ROYALES) and what not!

nice ?

Edited by User_cod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gajan

Ah....you guys are enjoying the high life..Damn,it makes me jealous.Poor me,I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-MAX-®™
3 hours ago, Gajan said:

Ah....you guys are enjoying the high life..Damn,it makes me jealous.Poor me,I guess.

Medicine is too much for lazy people !!!?

and u will not get enough time to spend your own <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gajan
3 hours ago, User_cod said:

Medicine is too much for lazy people !!!?

and u will not get enough time to spend your own <_<

Indeed.Some people I know are unable to understand that tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...