Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

THE KNIGHT

Prototype: Franchise Pack - CorePack | 11.3 GB

pmg21

If having problems running this game as I have in the past then you have to change compatibility settings as then it will work.  Right click on the games icon and select compatibility settings and then tick the box to change it to vista service pack 1 then apply settings and the game will work fine, mine used to crash back to windows after killing 1st soldiers and now runs perfect with those settings.

And if have same problems with other games do the same compatibility settings to whichever windows work on before as does work if change the settings as older games work on old windows and all be fine as had to do with the C+C games to Xp service pack 2 so all working fine as well on my windows 8.1 + windows 10 systems

nzw

"Prototype has stopped working" whenever I start a new game. Already tried running in compatibility mode. Anyone?

AZARENKA

thanks for prototype

• Downvote 1

AshadAR2001

Prototype 2 links dead. All of them. Please Re-upload. 

Naveen Sharma

I have downloaded the both of them. Prototype 1 is working perfectly but when i try to Install the second one it shows the decompression error.. I'm really stuck at this moment.. Tried installing the game in other drive and even with Compatibility settings but still no luck..*attached the screenshot too.. Please help me out.. i have very slow internet speed  ;/  Any help would be highly appreciated..

Screenshot (99).png

Naveen Sharma
      On 2/5/2019 at 12:24 AM, Naveen Sharma said:

I have downloaded the both of them. Prototype 1 is working perfectly but when i try to Install the second one it shows the decompression error.. I'm really stuck at this moment.. Tried installing the game in other drive and even with Compatibility settings but still no luck..*attached the screenshot too.. Please help me out.. i have very slow internet speed  ;/  Any help would be highly appreciated..

Screenshot (99).png

Anyone ? 

LoneWolfGK
      On 2/6/2019 at 3:04 PM, Naveen Sharma said:

Anyone ? 

Same problem here, was hoping there was an answer on this. Exact same problem. Prototype 1 works but not no 2. Any idea Mr Knight.