Demon's Souls (RPCS3) - CorePack V3 | 3.19 GB

Guest adil

only thing i see is data.cpi

w1n9
17 hours ago, Carlos Silva said:

I have (took the information out of the emulator):

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz | 4 Threads | 7.96 GiB RAM | AVX+

GeForce GTX 1050

I'm playing most of the time with 17~26 fps, I've tried changing some off the options in the CPU/GPU tabs and nothing seems to be working for the best.

Can i really run this game/emulator?

Hey mate sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Impressive frame rate for only 2 physical cores . But the initial topic post recommends 4 physical cores minimum. 4 threads is not the same as 4 physical cores and it does make a difference. So yes it can run on emulator I have been playing it quite happily at 30fps. But what your getting at the moment is probably the most you will get performance wise with your current hardware specs. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Carlos Silva
1 minute ago, w1n9 said:

Hey mate sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Impressive frame rate for only 2 physical cores . But the initial topic post recommends 4 physical cores minimum. 4 threads is not the same as 4 physical cores and it does make a difference. So yes it can run on emulator I have been playing it quite happily at 30fps. But what your getting at the moment is probably the most you will get performance wise with your current hardware specs. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks for the reply

GRIMS
Posted (edited)

Whoa rpcs3... @NORODude u have last of us? Plsss

Edited by GRIMS

NORO
10 hours ago, GRIMS said:

Whoa rpcs3... @NORODude u have last of us? Plsss

not playable yet

JoyRyder

Could you add pics on config, please! Not sure how to invalidate cache, works perfectly until I reach the first fight and then it starts with [loading cache], which then gives serious lag during a fight, then works perfectly until i reach the next cache loading. Thank you for the share, appreciate the work you doing on this.

subhadip

Catherine , god of war 1/2  HD, persona 4/5... Please

naCrimed

Can i play it on

gt840m

i7 4150u

8gb ram 

Guest ham

any chance to add  some playablae games like catherine -persona 5 - mgs hd -silent hill hd -kingdom hearts

this games are playable but huge some are 20gb 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead