Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Far Cry Complete Franchise - CorePack | 44 GB

THE KNIGHT

1524731167484.png.e8fea77811add02b87eaa151ca82f656.png

Far Cry is a franchise of first-person shooter video games, all of which have been published by Ubisoft. The first game, Far Cry, was developed by Crytek to premiere their CryEngine software, and released in March 2004. Subsequently, Ubisoft obtained the rights to the franchise and the bulk of the development is handled by Ubisoft Montreal with assistance from other Ubisoft satellite studios. The following games in the series have used a Ubisoft-modified version of the CryEngine, the Dunia Engine, allowing for open world gameplay. There have been five main games in the series, along with two standalone expansions; the first game, initially developed for Microsoft Windows, also saw a number of ports to video game consoles.

The Far Cry games, due to the history of their development, do not have any significant shared narrative elements, but instead share a theme of placing the player in a wilderness environment where they must help fight against one or more despots that control the region as well as surviving against wild animals that roam the open spaces. The Far Cry games feature a robust single-player campaign with later titles offering co-operative campaign support. The games also offer competitive multiplayer options and the ability for users to edit the games' maps for these matches.

The Far Cry games have generally been well-received and are considered commercial successes. Ubisoft reports that through 2014, lifetime sales of the Far Cry franchise has exceeded 20 million units.

fcp6.png

Spoiler

1525366381.Far_Cry_-CorePack.nfo.png

Spoiler

1525366442.Far_Cry_2_-CorePack.nfo.png

Spoiler

1525366517.Far_Cry_3_Complete_Collection

Spoiler

1525366743.Far_Cry_4__v1.10__Gold_Editio

Spoiler

1525366790.Far_Cry_Primal_Inc._Apex_Edit

Spoiler

1525366901.Far_Cry_5__v1.4__%5BMULTi15%5

What is New ?!

1-All Repacks are new , all made in April 2018

2- You can install  all repacks in less than 60 mins

3- This is the smallest collection ever made

----------------

A special Thank For @-RAVEN- for his help compressing this collection

A special Thank For Our Drunk Admin @RamiroCruzo and our awesome programmer @Gupta  for their hard work they made to make it easy for us make this collection smallest and fastest , really without their work , i will never can make this collection

1524770102927.png.fbd386a5cbef086ed572f988fc83a4d2.png

Far Cry

torrent
http://linkshrink.net/7Hfvii

Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition

torrent
http://linkshrink.net/7mN0rw

Far Cry 3 Complete Collection

torrent
http://linkshrink.net/7x4ReP

Far Cry 4 (v1.10) Gold Edition

torrent
http://linkshrink.net/7tW4tE

Far Cry Primal Apex Edition

NEW Links (31-10-2018)
https://binbox.io/3BwHU

torrent
http://linkshrink.net/7nAJdd

Far Cry 5 (v1.4) [MULTi15]

torrent
http://linkshrink.net/7x6fN9

Designed By

Mr.Gamer.png.c21966f56e4e2c678bee1fd7afad5362.png.367078f6beb107480173010e4bafe55f.png

Far Cry -CorePack.nfo

Far Cry 2 -CorePack.nfo

Far Cry 3 Complete Collection - CorePack.nfo

Far Cry 4 (v1.10) Gold Edition-CorePack V1.nfo

Far Cry Primal Inc. Apex Edition+HD Pack +DLCs +All Updates - CorePack.nfo

Far Cry 5 (v1.4) [MULTi15]-CorePack V1.nfo

Edited by Shadowrasta
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Checcker

Far.Cry.5.v1.4.MULTi15-CorePack
(Uploaded - Share-Online - Rapidgator)

Far.Cry.4.v1.10.Gold.Edition.Proper.Repack.MULTi16-CorePack

Far.Cry.Primal.Apex.Edition.Incl.All.Updates.and.DLCs.MULTi17-CorePack

Far.Cry-CorePack
(Uploaded - Share-Online - Rapidgator)

Far.Cry.2.Fortunes.Edition-CorePack

Far.Cry.3.Complete.Collection-CorePack

Edited by Checcker
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

iammhk128

Tank for repack

• Upvote 1

retrogamer

Nice with new Far Cry repacks. :1_grinning:

But why take it almost 2 hours to install Far Cry 3? :3_grin:

I'm using an Intel i5 4460.

THE KNIGHT
34 minutes ago, retrogamer said:

Nice with new Far Cry repacks. :1_grinning:

But why take it almost 2 hours to install Far Cry 3? :3_grin:

I'm using an Intel i5 4460.

lap or PC ?

THE KNIGHT

Screen_Capture_408.png?width=400&height=

• Like 2

Terminatorx

Thanks corepacks

Anees-A

That's why i love COREPACK <3

Thanks @THE KNIGHT and others that you mentioned <3

anill
9 hours ago, iammhk128 said:

Tank for repack

direct links plssss

CalciMike

Thanks but i can't downlaod Far Cry 2 torrent. It's donwloading a strange file, not a torrent.

Same problem for far cry 4 and far cry 5.

Problem solved by using edge, not chrome.

Edited by CalciMike
  • Haha 2

Adovin

I keep getting redirected to some stupid blog about a light show in china with 1,000 drones I've refreshed the short link url but I always get redirected to the same damn place.

EDIT: LinkShrink URLs are just horrible to me and NEVER gets me to the actual download. I can't download this crack because the URL shortener you're using is terrible. How do I fix this?

Edited by Adovin

~ALΞX ♥️ AC卄U~

nice

Developer

I've had old Far Cry 3 Incl. Blood Dragon 4.61 Repack which I have already finished. Now I downloaded this new Far Cry 3 Complete 4.54 GB Repack.

For me comparison of both repacks is:

1. File Size Difference in Both repacks - most of the files have different size in both repacks and both games

2. Install time difference Old 4.61 GB Repack was very fast, installed for me in 8m only while new 4.54 GB repack took 32m to install.

3. Required and Final Size Difference - Old repack requires 11 GB to install and final size is 10.1 GB and new repack requires 12.4 GB to install and final size is 10.4 GB.

4. Content Difference - Old repack had some contents ripped from FC3, like Co-op intro was ripped, MP content was ripped, Ingame editor files were ripped but new repack contains all those ripped contents.

5. Dx11 exe fix - Old repack had issue with running from Dx11 exe while no other repack save was already made, game ran from Fc3.exe but when tried to run with its dx11.exe It was showing the loading screen, recently after I ran the dx11.exe from the new repack, the problem was fixed.

• Like 1

droidfreak

I will add temporary links for the repacks I've downloaded (slow internet so I will edit once i download more) . This is just so that those who are using torrent can download this and directly start seeding. These are temporary and will go down in few days!

The links are encoded in base64 so please use a BASE64DECODER to decode the links!

FarCry 1 :

aHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5zaC93b0FBOC9GYXJDcnklMjAtJTIwQ29yZVBhY2sucGFydDEucmFyCgpodHRwczovL3RyYW5zZmVyLnNoL0taTURiL0ZhckNyeSUyMC0lMjBDb3JlUGFjay5wYXJ0Mi5yYXI=

FarCry 2: Fortune's Edition :

aHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5zaC9rRE02NS9GYXJDcnklMjAyJTIwLSUyMENvcmVQYWNrLnBhcnQxLnJhcgoKaHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5zaC9GOE50TC9GYXJDcnklMjAyJTIwLSUyMENvcmVQYWNrLnBhcnQyLnJhcg==

FarCry 3 :

aHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5zaC9lRWxYVC9GYXJDcnklMjAzJTIwQ29tcGxldGUlMjBDb2xsZWN0aW9uJTIwLSUyMENvcmVQYWNrLnBhcnQxLnJhcgoKaHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5zaC9RYlo5ZS9GYXJDcnklMjAzJTIwQ29tcGxldGUlMjBDb2xsZWN0aW9uJTIwLSUyMENvcmVQYWNrLnBhcnQyLnJhcgoKaHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2Zlci5zaC8xM1dhMmwvRmFyQ3J5JTIwMyUyMENvbXBsZXRlJTIwQ29sbGVjdGlvbiUyMC0lMjBDb3JlUGFjay5wYXJ0My5yYXIKCmh0dHBzOi8vdHJhbnNmZXIuc2gvSGxtNVEvRmFyQ3J5JTIwMyUyMENvbXBsZXRlJTIwQ29sbGVjdGlvbiUyMC0lMjBDb3JlUGFjay5wYXJ0NC5yYXIKCmh0dHBzOi8vdHJhbnNmZXIuc2gvcGtOVFcvRmFyQ3J5JTIwMyUyMENvbXBsZXRlJTIwQ29sbGVjdGlvbiUyMC0lMjBDb3JlUGFjay5wYXJ0NS5yYXI=
Edited by droidfreak