Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Dishonored: The Complete Collection - CorePack | 41 GB

Recommended Posts

THE KNIGHT
1 hour ago, Jayem said:

Hi, anybody knows if this version got the Audio problems/complications fixed? :D 

what game ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jayem

Dishonored 2 :) 
People said the audio suddenly cuts of mid-game and becomes unplayable.

Is it fixed in this version? Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
52 minutes ago, Jayem said:

Dishonored 2 :) 
People said the audio suddenly cuts of mid-game and becomes unplayable.

Is it fixed in this version? Thanks. 

i tested it , no issues

but btw , it is same as all other repacks , all based on STP  release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justandy32
On 5/2/2018 at 2:46 AM, somedood said:

Dishonored 2 only has a "without credits.exe". Is the other one missing or not needed?

yea me too, after extract there's only one setup without credits.exe

where is the full setup? (with credits) @THE KNIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
3 hours ago, justandy32 said:

yea me too, after extract there's only one setup without credits.exe

where is the full setup? (with credits) @THE KNIGHT

sorry for that , i added it to all topic hosts 

and here

https://openload.co/f/-MubcCpta5Y/Full_Installer_with_credits.exe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jayem
10 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

i tested it , no issues

but btw , it is same as all other repacks , all based on STP  release

Wow, now that's reassuring! :D 

Can I boot up my saved profile of my last gameplay to this game? And thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
4 minutes ago, Jayem said:

Wow, now that's reassuring! :D 

Can I boot up my saved profile of my last gameplay to this game? And thank you very much!

yes u can 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayyoun Ali

Hey

i just wanted to Thank for the awsome repack 

and 1 question

does this repack has all the updates till date? i.e update 5?

plz let me know

thanks again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ostslv

Mine installed in language other than english. anyone else have this issue?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
8 hours ago, Ayyoun Ali said:

Hey

i just wanted to Thank for the awsome repack 

and 1 question

does this repack has all the updates till date? i.e update 5?

plz let me know

thanks again :)

if u mean Dishonored 2 , no updates 3 only 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
2 hours ago, ostslv said:

Mine installed in language other than english. anyone else have this issue?

 

what game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ostslv

dishonored 2 full install with credits menu screens I didn't start game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yoyo
On 5/8/2018 at 10:11 PM, THE KNIGHT said:

if u mean Dishonored 2 , no updates 3 only 

i installed dishonoured 2 from withoutcredits.exe .. the game just pops up fr a sec in task manager and it wont start ?? helpp !!! i have win10 help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
1 minute ago, yoyo said:

i installed dishonoured 2 from withoutcredits.exe .. the game just pops up fr a sec in task manager and it wont start ?? helpp !!! i have win10 help

restart PC , and BTW , which win you have ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...