Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

NORO

Grand Theft Auto V | GTA 5 (v1.41) - CorePack V3 | 36.5 GB

Anubhav Mahur

download it from here

Lary2

Good job! 

Edited by Lary2

YOGA07

Anyone can you help me? my GTA5 is not working.

please give me reply fastest you can cause now im so sad T_T

gtaerror.png

Edited by YOGA07
      wrong typing

xcom 162

cant change the place of installation  anyone have solution 😥😥😥😥

~Os~
      Posted (edited)

Google Drive Links Please @sajad-tnt  @NORO @BedBug if possible

Edited by ~Os~

jasonwd2473
      On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:01 AM, AjayGamer said:

The reapack size is 36.5 GB then how the files u uploaded are of nearly 37.6 GB ????

Oh i got it. Its in GiB.

But 37.6 GiB nearly equals 40 GB.

And reapack is of 36.5 GB.

???????

when I go to extract the files I get this error   

D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part01.rar: Unexpected end of archive
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part01.rar: Checksum error in GTAV-CPV3\data1.cpi. The file is corrupt
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part01.rar: Unexpected end of archive
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part01.rar: Packed data checksum error in GTAV-CPV3\data1.cpi. The volume is corrupt
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part02.rar: Unexpected end of archive
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part02.rar: Packed data checksum error in GTAV-CPV3\data1.cpi. The volume is corrupt
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part03.rar: Unexpected end of archive
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part03.rar: Packed data checksum error in GTAV-CPV3\data1.cpi. The volume is corrupt
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part04.rar: Unexpected end of archive
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part04.rar: Packed data checksum error in GTAV-CPV3\data1.cpi. The volume is corrupt
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part05.rar: Unexpected end of archive
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part05.rar: Packed data checksum error in GTAV-CPV3\data1.cpi. The volume is corrupt
          D:\GTA Add-ons\How to Add\core pack\GTAV-CPV3.part06.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

screenshot.jpg

KhaledEgypt

Google drive links dead.