Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Dragon Age II - Ultimate Edition [v1.04 - MULTi7] - CorePack - 5.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition [v1.0 + DLCs + CrackFix + MULTi11] - 9.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + Multiplayer + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

NORO

Grand Theft Auto V | GTA 5 (v1.41) - CorePack V3 | 36.5 GB

NORO
      4 hours ago, Seralicious said:

I suppose that shows your manner on suggestions :206_cat: Compared to avg. speed of v3 installing this one is slow, don't have selectable downloads which is why I called the bird.

There is no average install time for v3 , it depends on game files how big they are and other parameters. Last gta 5 v3 repack has almost same install time

What do you want to be selectable , english , english , english and english ohh yes i forgot english right ?

Edited by NORO
      • Upvote 1

w1n9

@NORO Ignore them mate. You did an amazing job with this repack took me only 10 minutes to update your copy from the rockstar servers so I could play online much better than 2 hours. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

JustOnce

Perfect repack! Rep

• Like 1

mynameisexysam

HI, i own this game but dont want to download whole game from rockstar games social club, is it possible to download this and use my own credentials and only update new files to play online?

please tell me how to uncrack it 

NORO
      5 hours ago, mynameisexysam said:

HI, i own this game but dont want to download whole game from rockstar games social club, is it possible to download this and use my own credentials and only update new files to play online?

please tell me how to uncrack it 

yeah its possible but this update is old so many files may be changed .

foxslink

does this repack include Content For Returning Players Unlocker ?

dinodares

Windows Defender is flagging steam_api64 dll as virus. It didn't do that with any of the other games y'all so kindly provide, so I'm wondering if it's just a bad detection or what. Anyways, is there a way to stay on the safe side and get a fresh copy of the dll from you guys? 

VirusTotal gives s 31/66 readout so yeah, I don't trust it. Sidenote, I downloaded from dlfox and every other download I've done have been clean. Just worried about this one.

Edited by dinodares
      added info

AYUSH_009

@NOROTHNX A LOT MATE.....

RamiroCruzo

*Eats popcorn* Interesting 

NORO
      On 26/04/2018 at 12:16 AM, dinodares said:

Windows Defender is flagging steam_api64 dll as virus. It didn't do that with any of the other games y'all so kindly provide, so I'm wondering if it's just a bad detection or what. Anyways, is there a way to stay on the safe side and get a fresh copy of the dll from you guys? 

VirusTotal gives s 31/66 readout so yeah, I don't trust it. Sidenote, I downloaded from dlfox and every other download I've done have been clean. Just worried about this one.

From where you have downloaded it ?

Aum Thummarak

I want to know what the song name that play the at first  of installation? it's cool and  I want to listen it again.

dinodares
      On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:50 PM, NORO said:

From where you have downloaded it ?

The dlfox link

NORO
      On 4/27/2018 at 3:57 PM, Aum Thummarak said:

I want to know what the song name that play the at first  of installation? it's cool and  I want to listen it again.

GROS RAP SUR GTA 5 ! GRAND THEFT PUNCHLINE 2015